T Nation

Does This Stuff Have a Name?

Hey quick question, got this “new” type of steroid, its 10mg anabol, 15mg methyl-1-test, and 50mg clomiphene all mixed into one cap. Like i said its supposed to be new, and i cant find anything about it anywhere!!! can find stuff about each individual compound, but when their all together like this, what is it called?

It’s called crap. I wouldn’t mix those compounds in those amount ratios, and I wouldn’t take clomid at all. Even if I did I wouldn’t take that 50mg/cap. Say you take 3 caps per day for a total of 75mg of oral steroids then you’re looking at 150mg of clomid, which just isn’t a good idea in my mind for during-cycle, every day use. Plus to top it off the M1T is very toxic and can be replaced with just about anything else.

I’m not familiar with anabol. I’d get what you want separately and modify the dosing of each as needed, or if you’re experienced with what the compounds will do in your body then have that specific mix custom made for you. I would suggest not taking the caps you mentioned.

On a side note, what ever happened to people injecting testosterone? It seems a lot of oral-only cycles, and not very good ones IMO, have been regularly popping up here over the last two months or so.

I just looked up anabol. Apparently it’s the old Ciba dianabol. 10mg d-bol to 15mg M1T is just stupid. If put together it should be more like 10mg d-bol to 5mg M1T, or maybe 1:1 at most, but that’s my opinion based on my experience with these compounds. Again, this new capsule with this mix of ingredients sucks.

Sorry if these posts sound negative, I’m just in a “I hate stupid people” mood, and I felt like ranting.

Yeah thanks for the help. . . .turd.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:

On a side note, what ever happened to people injecting testosterone? It seems a lot of oral-only cycles, and not very good ones IMO, have been regularly popping up here over the last two months or so.[/quote]

I understand. It seems everytime we suggest Test people complain.

Our suggestions, regarding Test, have nothing to do with manning up. Testosterone is one of the most studied and well understood hormones for both clinical and recreation use. Your body already produces it! The ‘crap’ that some of these guys bring to the board makes me wonder whether health is actually they’re number one priority. And the fact that they get offended when we tell them that what they are contimplating taking is crap is a big piss off.

If you guys think that just because you’re popping a pill makes it alot safer, you are wrong!

You have to understand that just because a needle is involved does not make it any more dangerous. The risks are there no matter what, especially when considering some compounds that are specifically manufactured for profit.

Perhaps, if it’s just the needle holding you back, you may not be ready to use steroids or should not use them to begin with.

I’m not knocking oral only cycles, for I have not done so myself, just stick with what is tried, tested and true.

And please stop asking questions (and making comments) like that because you will get a similar response each and everytime.

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:
Perhaps, if it’s just the needle holding you back, you may not be ready to use steroids or should not use them to begin with.[/quote]

Exactly. As the saying goes, “If you’re not ready to inject, you’re not ready for AAS.”

Now that’s not a knock on anyone, it’s just that you have to want it pretty badly if you’re willing to inject yourself often, eat every 2 hrs, train hard 6 days a week, etc.

I couldn’t agree anymore with that!

[quote]chillain wrote:
thetruepitbull wrote:
Perhaps, if it’s just the needle holding you back, you may not be ready to use steroids or should not use them to begin with.

Exactly. As the saying goes, “If you’re not ready to inject, you’re not ready for AAS.”

Now that’s not a knock on anyone, it’s just that you have to want it pretty badly if you’re willing to inject yourself often, eat every 2 hrs, train hard 6 days a week, etc.

[/quote]