T Nation

Does This Look Ok - Test/Tren/Mast/IGF/T3?

Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum, mostly been reading in forums from my local country, so please be patient if my english grammar is not the best :wink:

After been reading around on this forum, it seems to be alot of competency on the AAS field.

So over to me and my questions;

First of, stats: 27 yrs old - 78kg morning weight - 178cm in length
Been training and dieting good for the past year now, after an abscence from both training and steroids for 6 yrs. My last cycle was a tren/mast combo which I got good results from, but due to some personal issues, I had to put everything on hold for a while, but now I'm back on track. :slightly_smiling:

I am looking for some leangains on my upcoming cycle, the gear I have bought now is:

3g of Trenbolone Acetate (2x10ml 150mg/ml IP)
2,5g of Masterone Enanthate (1x10ml 250mg/ml IP)
3g of Testo Enanthate (1x10ml 300mg/ml IP)
60 tabs of 25mcg T3 (Alphapharma)
1g with IGF1-LR3

(I was supposed to only use short esters on everthing, but offcourse my supplier couldn't provide, but I hope it will be ok to use long lived esters on the testo and masteron even though the tren is short lived)

I am thinking a cycle like this;

Week 1-8 : 75mg tren - eod
Week 1-8 : 250mg mast E - EW
Week 1-8 : 250mg mg Test E - EW

Should I frontload the masteron and teso maybe?

Regarding the IGF I am planning to use 50 mcg in each pectorial post breast workout.
When It comes to the T3 I am not sure how I should use it in this combo, as I have never used it before, so I am hoping for some advice from you guys.

My goals with this cycle is to gain a feew pounds of lean mass with as little bloat as possible, alongside cutting my body fat (currently it may be around 15%, maybe a little less)

My current diet is approx like this; (P/F/C - 200g/50g/250g) <-- Would this be ok on my bw on 78kg ?

PCT:

I am thinking of using nolvadex and HCG as PCT - but I am in need for advice from you guys on how much and when to use)

I would apreciate all tips and critisicm on my thoughts, hope you wont tear my head off :stuck_out_tongue:

Best regards
Ompalompa

I think you diet isn’t all that if your 170lbs with 15% bf.

I would definitely frontload the test and mast.

Your hcg should be used on cycle not for pct.

I think you diet isn’t all that if your 170lbs with 15% bf.

I would definitely frontload the test and mast.

Your hcg should be used on cycle not for pct.

I dont like it at all! 1 year of training after a six year break this is way to aggressive and not thought out very well. Im sure if this is even a serious post.

It looks like you just through a half assed cycle together because this is what you have.
Hoping on tren after a 6 year break is just dumb
Masteron dosage and length is a bag of cats.
1 gram of IGF ??? Really sure its not 1mg?
Read up on proper PCT

Your 5’8" with 15% BF, get your diet and training in order and get some natural gains and lean out. This isnt the way to go for you bud.

go test only if anything. think about this next year

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
I dont like it at all! 1 year of training after a six year break this is way to aggressive and not thought out very well. Im sure if this is even a serious post.

It looks like you just through a half assed cycle together because this is what you have.
Hoping on tren after a 6 year break is just dumb
Masteron dosage and length is a bag of cats.
1 gram of IGF ??? Really sure its not 1mg?
Read up on proper PCT

Your 5’8" with 15% BF, get your diet and training in order and get some natural gains and lean out. This isnt the way to go for you bud.

[/quote]

It was a serious post - But you got me unsure with your reply if I should keep it serious :wink:

The setup I got from a “supposed expert” on my local board - That’s why I come here so that I can verify that he is / or not is the “supposed expert” he tries to be…

My bf might be closer to 10 for all I know, I haven’t done any measurment, just by the eyes, My abs are showing, so the bf is not to bad imo though.

The reason why I have chosen these supplements is to get gains with as little bloat as possible, plus strength and hardness. And when I used tren last time, i loved the sensation at the gym it gave me… :slight_smile:
Back in the days, my first ever cycle was test omnadren only, but I felt that I bloated to much in the face… looking like a waterballon in the face. Not good. :stuck_out_tongue:

Regarding the IGF, it was a typo, should be 1mg, yes.

Already started more education on PCT :wink: Will not start anything until I have everything in place and a proper plan with the execution.
I was planning to start cycling before spring (May), so that I am in best shape to the summer. So I still have time to educate myself more before I start.

How would you arranged the setup with the gear I have available? Or would you just have thrown it out of the window? :stuck_out_tongue:

You should send me all of your gear so I can test it out and make sure its safe for you, bro!

OK cool here is what I would do if I were you.

Get more test and run it at 600mg for 12 weeks

Dump the Masteron or ideally get more. I would get more and run it at 600mg a week for 12 weeks. Mast is a great and very under estimated compound IMO. It does not aromatize and zero conversion to DHT. People who often say that mast is weak or has to be run at low body fat have probably never run it at effective doses. Needs to be run with a ratio of at least 1:1 (test, eq, deca, primo)

Save the tren for later, your body will better utilize it once its prepared for it down the road.

I would drop the T3 but thats really up to you. You want to gain some muscle and drop a little BF. Easily achievable with a test/mast cycle. I think its a little overboard at 170lbs.

Add in an oral for first 4 weeks or so. If bloat is an issue with you run Anavar.

IGF-1 use it if you have enough, ideally needs to run for 50 days on, 20 days off.

Make sure your using an AI throughout the cycle. No mention of one in the first post which leads me to believe thats why you are so worried about the bloat.

Run HCG though out cycle, PCT week 14.