T Nation

Does this Diet Look Good?

I am very skinny (140 lbs at almost 6 feet) and I'm trying to bulk. Not only do I have a fast metabolism but I also expend a lot of calories during the day from my job. I have an app which tells me how many calories I'm eating so according to it I eat roughly 2000 calories a day and this feels "normal" to me by which I mean I eat only when hungry.

So if this is enough to maintain my weight then I'm guessing 3000 calories should help me gain. Or at least it's a good start because to me eating is such a chore like I have to force myself to eat. So I'll start with 3000 and as my stomach expands and it becomes easier to eat more I'll keep increasing the amount.

Anyway here is my example diet, i was wondering what you guys think.

Upon waking up
3 eggs, 2 bananas with 1 tablespoon almond butter, 2 fish oil capsules...535 calories

3 hours later
3 eggs, 1 cup of broccoli, 1 cup of whole milk...355 calories

3 hours later
1 packet of tuna or salmon, 2 bananas with 1 tablespoon almond butter, 2 flax oil capsules...415 calories

Usually I'll go lift an hour after this. When I come back
Musclemeds Carnivore Mass Beef Protein 4 scoops...715 calories

3 hours later

3 hours later

Just before sleeping
Carnivore Mass Beef Protein 4 scoops...715 calories

So this all adds up to 3445 calories. Now you guys are probably wondering why the fuck isn't he eating any red meat? Unfortunately I still live with my parents and beef in the house is against their religion. Fish is okay. I'm working on getting my own spot but until then I have to put up with this. I'm hoping that the Carnivore Mass is a good substitute for real beef since it is beef protein anyway. Also sometimes I'll just go out to eat get like a burger or something but of course I can't do this every day.

Also I would LOVE to drink more milk since 1 glass is like 150 calories but unfortunately my body can only handle so much.

So is this a good diet for bulking? I am completely open to suggestions

looks ok I guess. Bit limited in your food choices though.

If you can eat as boring a diet as that day in, day out then go for it.

Personally, I'd prefer more variety

Okay thanks