Does This Demotivate Anyone Else?

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
OP wah wah wah wah wah wah wah STFU.[/quote]

Can’t believe you wasted your type typing this shit, and my time reading it.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:
All motivation and demotivation comes from within.

So you can use his steroid use to motivate or demotivate. It’s up to you how you see/use it.

:slight_smile:

Good luck.

[/quote]
Thank you Dali-VaginaSquirrel :)[/quote]

LOL

Does that make me D-VS now?

So you can use his steroid use to motivate or demotivate. It’s up to you how you see/use it.

Good luck.

[/quote]

Good point. I’m just gonna try to focus on the long term. I’m sure in 5 years we’ll both look very different.

Maximum wrote:

[quote]
Can’t believe you wasted your type typing this shit, and my time reading it.[/quote]

Can’t believe you wasted your type typing this shit, and my time reading it.

[quote]Maximum wrote:

Good luck.

[/quote]

Good point. I’m just gonna try to focus on the long term. I’m sure in 5 years we’ll both look very different. [/quote]

You could also try not comparing yourself to him too.

If you are getting down on yourself then yes use him to keep you going but… make sure you have your own reasons for doing what you are doing. The way I understand it, after a while it gets harder and harder to make progress(if you’ve been at it for years(decades) that is) so you need to have your own personal reasons for carrying on. Best to find them now.

Listen to the D-VS. She is wise beyond her years.

You’ll never make the same gains as someone who uses gear, so no reason to compare yourself to them.

And if they are being dumb about how they go about their steroid use, well… it will come out in the wash.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Good luck.

[/quote]
Thank you Dali-VaginaSquirrel :)[/quote]

LOL

Does that make me D-VS now?
[/quote]

I like D-VA better.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]LessTraveled wrote:
SAME shit happened to me. I leave for Kuwait (military) for 6 months. IM gone, training hard, didnt really gain size but got pretty ripped so I come home feeling great and while I was gone my buddy Ryan got on the juice and when I came back he had gained like 30 friggin pounds of what appeared to be raw muscle, he was now out lifting me in all lifts…anyway, story ends well…he quit the juice and slacked onhis training and now he’s fat and dumpy looking and Im much stronger/fitter than he is.[/quote]

Some of you sound really jealous of other people…until they are doing worse than you so you can laugh at them.

That isn’t usually the indicator of a “good person” whether you use steroids or not.

Why does what someone else does bother you so much?[/quote]
I wasn’t jealous of him nor was I envious of him. Sure, did I look at him and say “Shit, he got jacked”, but ya know what it MOTIVATED me to catch up and to do it naturally. I even knew he couldnt keep that shit up for long. ANd yeah, ya know what, I WAS HAPPY when he fell off the wagon and turned into a fat shit with Bitch tits because when he was jacked and juiced all he did was walk around like a prick boasting all the time about his lifts, his size, so yeah it was nice to see him fall of his soap box. SO judge me for smiling inside when the pompus prick fell from heaven, doesn’t make me a bad person. Lemme guess X, you done the juice?

oh and like I said I dont care if you take roids, your right, it does not mean your a bad person, I know plenty of guys on roids who are cool motherfuckers, when did I say it made anyone bad?..oh yeah, I didn’t.

X I’ll also add that it doesn’t matter if YOU have done juice before, your one of the most knowledgable MOFO’S on this board and you have put in your time obviously. Your jacked obviously and juice or no juice you know your shit and have given the blood and sweat to get where you are currently, I respect that.

I wasn’t jealous of him nor was I envious of him. Sure, did I look at him and say “Shit, he got jacked”, but ya know what it MOTIVATED me to catch up and to do it naturally. I even knew he couldnt keep that shit up for long. ANd yeah, ya know what, I WAS HAPPY when he fell off the wagon and turned into a fat shit with Bitch tits because when he was jacked and juiced all he did was walk around like a prick boasting all the time about his lifts, his size, so yeah it was nice to see him fall of his soap box. SO judge me for smiling inside when the pompus prick fell from heaven, doesn’t make me a bad person. Lemme guess X, you done the juice?

[/quote]

Usually people who act like what you just wrote think anyone my size is on drugs anyway so it doesn’t matter what I type. I don’t spend time laughing at people who don’t do well unless I am laughing at them truly being lazy and not reaching a goal due to their own obvious action. That’s just a personal thing with me. I find that most of the people I see who do things like that generally don’t ever get too far themselves…or else people would be hating them too.

Why would someone else not doing well make me not just happy…but so happy that I needed to type it in capital letters?

I could see if he did something bad to you…but growing some muscles isn’t that.

That’s just jealousy.

There is nothing wrong with competition. Wanting to be as good or better than someone else is what drives many of us…but hating people who do well also seems to be a growing issue with people lately.

Maybe it is the recession…but I see it way more than I used to.

The bottom line is, YOU are all YOU should be worried about. I knew kids in high school who were on steroids. I spoke to them…even lifted with them. Saw the bottles in one kid’s drawer at home and watched him inject so it wasn’t “hear-say”.

That didn’t make me hate them because I wasn’t using steroids and had made that decision. I didn’t hate them because they grew faster than me.

I worked out harder and ate more.

I’m still lifting and look like this now.

NONE of them lift anymore.

And I am not happy about that.

Honestly, PX, I think that you are way too sensitive sometimes.

Perhaps you need to change up your cycle.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Honestly, PX, I think that you are way too sensitive sometimes.

Perhaps you need to change up your cycle.

:)[/quote]

PMS?

Too much Dballz

PMS or DBallz… whatever.

Successful people are criticized, but not every comment includes a hidden agenda.

Deal with it!

Or stop training. What eva!

There was this guy at my gym who started taking steroids too, and within about 6 months got pretty jacked - 19" arms if I remember right. He was fairly new to the game too.

Funny thing is, he disappeared for about a year - and when he came back he literally looked like he’d never been in a gym before. I was amazed how quickly he lost that size.

He had potential either way, he said he got busy and didn’t have money for a membership or gear, so lost interest along the way.

I wouldn’t feel demotivated, if it really bothers you, join 'em.

the only time ive been bothered by something like this is when i was fairly new to training and my buddy took them and didnt tell me until a year or so later lol. If i knew he was using it wouldnt of bothered at all tho

[quote]Maximum wrote:
It just kind of gets me down watching him do so incredibly well, regardless of the potential damage a 6 month cycle has probably done to his body. Just wondered if anyone else has encountered this and feels the same way? [/quote]

I like how you say, “regardless of the potential damage a 6 month cycle has probably done to his body.” as though you can’t be happy unless this guy drops dead of a heart attack within five years. You’re an egotistical bastard unfit for the legs you squat with.

If you’re basing your happiness on the success and failure of others, can you ever actually be happy?

Why does what someone else does bother you so much?[/quote]
X1000000000

Who cares if some random dude at your gym is taking steroids. If it was your good friend, it might be a little different. Just because someone is bigger and stronger than you doesn’t make them a better person. You are unique, you are yourself. As long as you work hard at what you do, that should be all that matters in your book.

[quote]ShotsFired wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]ShotsFired wrote:
I have encountered this many times, however there is no reason to get down on yourself. Yes you may be jealous at the size he has acquired in such little time but its not natural. Just keep to your program,eat well and remember he will probably develop small balls, a little girls voice, acne and possibly even gyno lol[/quote]
A little girls voice? Really?[/quote]
Yes really. Not everyone who juices does it was sort of a joke but I do know a few guys who juice and have voices that sound like a little girl[/quote]

…and you think testosterone caused their voices to get higher?[/quote]

What could cause this in regard to steroid use? As preposterous as this sounds I actually remember speaking to someone who said they knew a couple of guys who started using steroids and developed a high pitched ‘little girls voice’. I dismissed it as complete rubbish at the time but seeing as its been mentioned again I’m wondering if there is any fragment of truth in it.

[/quote]

Usually people who act like what you just wrote think anyone my size is on drugs anyway so it doesn’t matter what I type. I don’t spend time laughing at people who don’t do well unless I am laughing at them truly being lazy and not reaching a goal due to their own obvious action. That’s just a personal thing with me. I find that most of the people I see who do things like that generally don’t ever get too far themselves…or else people would be hating them too.

Why would someone else not doing well make me not just happy…but so happy that I needed to type it in capital letters?

I could see if he did something bad to you…but growing some muscles isn’t that.

That’s just jealousy.

There is nothing wrong with competition. Wanting to be as good or better than someone else is what drives many of us…but hating people who do well also seems to be a growing issue with people lately.

Maybe it is the recession…but I see it way more than I used to.

The bottom line is, YOU are all YOU should be worried about. I knew kids in high school who were on steroids. I spoke to them…even lifted with them. Saw the bottles in one kid’s drawer at home and watched him inject so it wasn’t “hear-say”.

That didn’t make me hate them because I wasn’t using steroids and had made that decision. I didn’t hate them because they grew faster than me.

I worked out harder and ate more.

I’m still lifting and look like this now.

NONE of them lift anymore.

And I am not happy about that.[/quote]

Good post.