Does Stretching Release Testosterone?

[quote]Nate86 wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]lia67 wrote:

rockula , you F’n rock .this had tears rollin down my eyes man , the op definatley lives next door to the faggot in the video.[/quote]

?

That’s Mr. Rogers…a man that helped half of this country grow up in the 70’s and 80’s and who is very well respected.

Take your name calling elsewhere. The man was married to a woman and did a shit load to help others.[/quote]

^^

Who doesn’t know who Mr. Rogers is, anyway?[/quote]

the terrorists

Mr. Rogers has confirmed kills as a Marine. The terrorists know damn well who he is. That crazy bastard. Oh by the way, after seeing that video posted on here, I proceeded to watch the entire thing.

*Note - I’m not sure that he actually was, but it really is fun to imagine that this soothing, fatherly figure was once a protector of the universe.

[quote]Nate86 wrote:

[quote]lia67 wrote:

rockula , you F’n rock .this had tears rollin down my eyes man , the op definatley lives next door to the faggot in the video.[/quote]

?

That’s Mr. Rogers…a man that helped half of this country grow up in the 70’s and 80’s and who is very well respected.

Take your name calling elsewhere. The man was married to a woman and did a shit load to help others.[/quote]

^^

Who doesn’t know who Mr. Rogers is, anyway?[/quote]

Mr Rogers isn’t really known here in GB. Rather like Blue Peter not being well known in the USA.

Not ejaculating for 7 days causes a massive spike in T levels

[quote]lia67 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

?

MR ROGERS kicks ass . i’m sorry if i bad mouthed your peer and role model !

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[quote]cs80918 wrote:
Most testosterone is released in the first 27 minutes or of exercise and drops off sharply after 45 minutes.

Does anyone know if stretching signals the body to start releasing testosterone? Does anyone know if a 5 minute light cardio warm up releases testosterone.

[/quote]

Do people who make progress ask these questions? or even think about this stuff?[/quote]

HAHAHAHA

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[quote]cs80918 wrote:
Most testosterone is released in the first 27 minutes or of exercise and drops off sharply after 45 minutes.

Does anyone know if stretching signals the body to start releasing testosterone? Does anyone know if a 5 minute light cardio warm up releases testosterone.

[/quote]

Do people who make progress ask these questions? or even think about this stuff?[/quote]

HAHAHAHA[/quote]
NO . all the one’s that make progress are the one’s stretching and doin light cardio !!

This thread raised my T levels… actually.

Not being able to find pants that fit releases the most T.

Have none of you seen the youtube video of Ronnie Coleman doing 5 minutes on the elliptical followed by some light stretching?

Problem is there is talk of this being banned by the IFBB due to the unfair advantage it gives the athletes who use this extreme tactic!