Does Sky Diving Feel Like...

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1116608485180.peppatt.jpg

Biting into one of these???

This moment of levity brought to you by XenNova ™ lol

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Biting into one of these???

This moment of levity brought to you by XenNova ™ lol[/quote]

I give that a 6.01… you’ve done better

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/6/3/636826.1116610161520.peppermint-patty.bmp

The other Peppermint Patty.

Wasn’t she gay?

according to that episode of Family Guy … and thats good enough for me

Not really :slight_smile: It is a hell of a thrill though. Especially when your main chute doesn’t open…

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
according to that episode of Family Guy … and thats good enough for me[/quote]

Classic.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Wasn’t she gay?[/quote]

I thought she had a crush on Charlie Brown. Maybe she was just frontin’ to keep her love for Lucy a secret.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Wasn’t she gay?

I thought she had a crush on Charlie Brown. Maybe she was just frontin’ to keep her love for Lucy a secret.[/quote]

Dude I doubt Charles Schultz was trying to instill the bull-dyke personna into Peppermint Patties Character, however that girl really was butch…

GAINER

[quote]emptymyth wrote:
Not really :slight_smile: It is a hell of a thrill though. Especially when your main chute doesn’t open…[/quote]

Love that episode. In fact I love all family guy episodes.

Jumping out of the plane felt like jumping into the deep end of a pool, head-first, for the first dive of the day. It even triggered the same smell memory, a little bit.

I didn’t see any peppermint patties, gay or not, but my friend Kala’s ass looked nice in her really tight shorts. That didn’t taste like peppermint, either…

I love family guy… everytime we’re out and someone has to leave early we remind them that the evil monkey in their closet will get them.

[quote]michaelv wrote:
Jumping out of the plane felt like jumping into the deep end of a pool, head-first[/quote]

I agree. Scared the shit out of me, heart was pounding like it was about to explode. Free fall is incredible, you have virtually no control and there’s always that little voice in the back of your head wondering if your chute is going to open. It’s an amazing experience, I’ve never felt so disconnected from the world before.

He wasn’t always evil . . .

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
I love family guy… everytime we’re out and someone has to leave early we remind them that the evil monkey in their closet will get them.[/quote]

[quote]emptymyth wrote:
Not really :slight_smile: It is a hell of a thrill though. Especially when your main chute doesn’t open…[/quote]

yer bakkup wun opind, rite?

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1116667079460.evil_monkey.jpg

[quote]NateN wrote:
He wasn’t always evil . . .

Xen Nova wrote:
I love family guy… everytime we’re out and someone has to leave early we remind them that the evil monkey in their closet will get them.

[/quote]

Hehehe :smiley:

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
emptymyth wrote:
Not really :slight_smile: It is a hell of a thrill though. Especially when your main chute doesn’t open…

yer bakkup wun opind, rite?[/quote]

Nope, I’m a fucking ghost typing on a keyboard.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
I love family guy… everytime we’re out and someone has to leave early we remind them that the evil monkey in their closet will get them.[/quote]

My niece got me the t-shirt…lol…ppl are dumbfounded by it if they aren’t familiar w/ the show…

not to sure but airborne is a hell of a rush.

Wasn’t she gay?[/quote]

Does the pope wear a funny hat?

Wasn’t she gay?[/quote]

You’re thinking of Marcie, who kept calling Patty “Sir”.