Does Hypotonia/Low Muscle Tone Affect Gains?

[quote]ronki23 wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]ronki23 wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]ronki23 wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This is dumb. If you don’t have time for this, quit expecting to make progress. I don’t take time off like this. I haven’t taken longer than 2 weeks off in over a fucking decade. Here you are taking YEARS off yet whining about your progress made.

THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.[/quote]

Read all of this:

Then, do that for 6 months, without missing a workout, without missing a meal. If you have done what those threads say you should do, and you eat how those threads say to eat, and you still haven’t made gains, then ask questions. Until then, you are trying to take shortcuts.

Am I perfect? No. Have I missed meals and workouts? Some. Do I wonder why I am not bigger than I am? NO.

^I assume the strength/size gains from glycogen are what come first and only stay for the short term if weight training is not continued. I have a similar time frame as them and the movie stars transform quickly-I assume the pure muscle gains are what last longest.

Please enlighten me on how it works for the celebrities but not me
[/quote]

Do you know what glycogen is?[/quote]

Glycogen=stored glucose within the muscle. It’s what is used with,and after ATP for energy.

What I don’t understand is how celebrities benefit from having a trainer all-day. You can only do X amount of training before gains halt. Even Mentzer describes weight training as digging a hole into your system and you having to wait for the hole to refill and get bigger before restart.

I don’t see what a trainer can do apart from give you motivation/a spotter. All you really need them for is a diet/program[/quote]