Does Good On-Cycle Support Negate Use of PCT?

I am looking to do my second cycle. My first cycle: 10 weeks; T-e/cyp 500mg/wk, Winnie 20mg/day for last 5 weeks, Nolva 2wks after last T injection, simple cycle. My training age has prepared me for the cycle as I have come very close to my genetic potential: 425 bench press, 500 squat, 355 clean, 285 snatch.

The cycle was light but still put 15 lbs on me and took me from 10% to 6% BF. Gains maintained quite well, responded to cycle and recovered nicely.

Next cycle: 10wks; T(sus250) 500mg/wk, Anavar 50mg/day wks 3-5, Winnie 30mg/day wks 6-8, Anavar 60mg/day wks 9,10 11(bridge).

Now I was planning on running the same pct of Nolva until I started doing more research on concurrent use of AI’s and Prolactin suppressors, arimidex and Cabergoline respectively. My research shows that the AI will mitigate T-estrogen conversion minimizing gyno, also the prolactin suppressor a show to maintain HPTA function during cycle. Because of this I am considering not using a pct as my natural T should be maintained up to 90% of original levels.

Just looking to see if this is accurate or if someone can point out flaws in my knowledge or advice on wether or not to still do a pct. Just trying to maximize my physical potential with the least harm done to my body and endocrine system. Knowledge is power! Thanks all!

Wrong: “prolactin suppressor a show to maintain HPTA function during cycle”

A SERM will do that. Cabergoline/Dostinex will not.

Yes you need a PCT. Please read the stickies and also:

what possible advantage do you think there could be to not doing a PCT?

[quote]JPJ0505 wrote:
I am looking to do my second cycle. My first cycle: 10 weeks; T-e/cyp 500mg/wk, Winnie 20mg/day for last 5 weeks, Nolva 2wks after last T injection, simple cycle. My training age has prepared me for the cycle as I have come very close to my genetic potential: 425 bench press, 500 squat, 355 clean, 285 snatch.

The cycle was light but still put 15 lbs on me and took me from 10% to 6% BF. Gains maintained quite well, responded to cycle and recovered nicely.

Next cycle: 10wks; T(sus250) 500mg/wk, Anavar 50mg/day wks 3-5, Winnie 30mg/day wks 6-8, Anavar 60mg/day wks 9,10 11(bridge).

Now I was planning on running the same pct of Nolva until I started doing more research on concurrent use of AI’s and Prolactin suppressors, arimidex and Cabergoline respectively. My research shows that the AI will mitigate T-estrogen conversion minimizing gyno, also the prolactin suppressor a show to maintain HPTA function during cycle. Because of this I am considering not using a pct as my natural T should be maintained up to 90% of original levels.

Just looking to see if this is accurate or if someone can point out flaws in my knowledge or advice on wether or not to still do a pct. Just trying to maximize my physical potential with the least harm done to my body and endocrine system. Knowledge is power! Thanks all! [/quote]

well, i think controlling prolactin and estrogen will make you more successful in PCT, but it won’t make PCT unnecessary.