Does Estrogen Make Me Fat? What about Fertility?

Talk to the Mirror Short man, talk to the mirror

Dude I been lurking for years on here and all you do is attack people and then self project with calling everyone else biased, you throw hissy fits when people simply ask you questions and to back up what you are saying.

Get a load of Mr non bias moral authority In this thread for example everyone.

Weak. I attack people :rofl:. God you guys are so emotional and soft.
I never tried to be rude. I just used words to explain my frustration with your lack of logic when it comes to discussing this.

Like I said before. You don’t look at factual and obvious info. You choose info based on your own experience.

If only there accountability for posts like this, when it’s clear you don’t do as you preach, and are full of it never presenting anything significant to back yourself up. You hate being questioned, let alone opposed.

You also do things like bring up gyno or HCT when addressing me and I never even mentioned the 2 to begin with lol.

Also how dare people go with their personal experience if that’s what personally works for them lol….

Try to look out for the poor chap with increased plasma viscosity and fibrinogen levels. Why would you heap more risk on him and give blanket advice that elevated Hct is hatmless? Take a read.

This is all literally the same day within the same hour, or 2? This guy seriously needs some help.

Your projections is off the chart and literally everyone can see it clearly but you. This might be an effect of too high e2 as i see THE exact same thing with women.

All the People from that group are the same. U Can smell Them a Mile away with their Way of “debating”.

1 Like

You dont read the literature, information ive posted, nor research and connect the dots to understand the logic behind whats being said. Ive posted articles on scientists finding that aromotase im the brain causes libido. i posted logic that E obviously causes most of the benefits we want when compared to the benfits of DHT. Free t is mostly converted to E and Dht, has very little effect compared to dHT/E. With that simple understanding, you can realize what im saying.

I mentioned examples of e2 Symptoms.

I spoke about the benefits of E2 and why you should avoid an AI at all costs. Why does that cause so many problems for people? Cant you just aknowledge that the literature shows this is true?

Just because you take an AI doesnt mean you cannot agree with me. In the end why would you disagree? What exactly are you disagreeing with? That you dont need an AI? Did I say that? I said, you would avoid AI at all costs and look for a different solution. AI is the worst solution when compared to the potential conundrum caused by using an AI.

What ?

Whoever that other guy is that jumped in and started calling people short, ugly and what have you is a very disturbed person. Amazes me that people get so riled up when someone mentions these topics. There is something seriously wrong if people cannot control themsleves on this topic. its disturbing to realize that there are people in the world who get this ugly towards other people on a topic that they disagree with.

You got some narcissistic sadistic issues dude.

Maybe some of this flavoring…

Unsure.

Any particular reason you have CHF at 35?

Steroid use? Stimulant abuse? Genetically defective heart?

Vaping looks pathetic

You need to switch to ciggies… like the marlboro men! Who are coincidentally either dead or dying!

Unless you can take one hit like once a week, don’t vape or smoke. I’ll occasionally take a hit off a friend’s vape even though it looks pathetic because it has a fruity flavour and feels good. Aside from that I don’t have an addictive personality… and yes i’ve owned vapes before, i’ve had cigarettes in my possession too.

I think I have a pack in my room that’s 8 months old that I haven’t touched in months. For ME, excising self control isn’t difficult for nicotine. I also have a cigar in my room that’s been sitting there for almost a year.

I don’t have plans to smoke a cigarette anytime soon. But if I wanted to I could

If you can’t do that with cigarettes or vapes, chuck it. From what I can see nicotine is VERY difficult to quit for those who get hooked.

During one point in time (first trip to Europe) I smoked regularly, also went through a vape cartridge in university… never had any sort of withdrawl or craving upon stopping

Also smoked and vaped a bit in first semester of college. If there was ever a chance to get hooked it would have been back then.

It’s the strangest thing, I simply can’t understand how or why people get hooked as I’ve never gotten hooked myself… not for lack of experimentation either.

People tend to be suprised when I tell them this… along the lines of “I know of the repercussions associated with activity like this and therefore logically I wouldn’t partake”

No… you can have a knowledge base and still be an idiot. I’m not a health nut, far from it. I love exercise, but not because it’s good for me. Exercise has been one of those few things that i’m not able to control or moderate. As a result I’ve wound up seriously injured. I’ve learnt my lesson now, but only time will tell if I’m able to moderate my routine when I’m back at it…

For a while I smoked a few cigarettes a month (like two years). Now I smoke zero. They were just something nice that I’d occasionally enjoy in private.

Only time I’d ever get any inkling of an urge would be associated with intake of alcohol. But that’s easy to control, and I average less than two alcoholic beverages per month as I’m not a big drinker.

No… way…

I think instead of answering with meticulously integrated detail and knowledge to those who may be delusional

You could respond with a picture of a potato, or a belgian waffle… or a stroopwafel

Knock them right out of their tirade with one of these

BAM!

Whats that? Insulting me? Calling me a little E2 riddled bitch?

BAM!

No one will ever see it coming.

1 Like

No just guessing and only things I can point to is chronic vape and chronic stress/depression for a certain time frame. I am just guessing if I may have. As I said I ran 2 miles in 16 minutes the other day after getting serious with cardio for only a week. So maybe I don’t?

Do you have a diagnosis of CHF?

Nope. I said from the beginning I am t try to figure out why higher doses, especially without AI, give me funky symptoms I can’t tolerate like others can.

What side effects do you notice

For a very select few, higher dosages if testosterone can bring about intractible autonomic dysfunction.

For those who are afflicted by this, stick to TRT… not TOT

You almost certainly don’t “need” 250mg/wk

Heavy palpitations, short of breath, high BP with accompany headache, brain fog.

I sort of have bits of that here and there as I quit vaping and trying to fix myself, but when I go higher T especially let E2 rise all those symptoms are amplified to the stratosphere. Taking AI greatly helps. So why I am hypothesising CHF is the whole idea of water retention and E2.