Does Creatine Work?

DOES CREATINE WORK?? and what is the best product out there

Yes, and anything that’s legit micronized creatine. Such as the $12 canister of Biotest creatine conveniently available at the top left corner of your screen.

It does for some, it doesn’t for others.

Use it. You probably won’t notice anythig. After a few months stop using it. Then you’ll probably notice that you’ve stopped using it. Or not.

[quote]Dmpro45 wrote:
DOES CREATINE WORK?? and what is the best product out there[/quote]

Totally. It gets even tough grease stains out easily.

Seriously tho, whether or not it works depends on what you expect it to do.

If you’re looking for a slight strength boost (it’s basically pure muscle-fuel), or just a bit of increased muscle volume, (it makes the fibers absorb more water), with little cost or side-effects, then yes, creatine works pretty damn good.

So would Creatine not be a good choice for the long run?

[quote]AkaGrin wrote:
So would Creatine not be a good choice for the long run?[/quote]

No, Creatine is fine, both for short term and long term use, just stay within the recommended doses (i.e. 3-5 grams per day) and all should be well. In fact, creatine has some long-term health benefits.

What other posters were saying is that its not going to turn you into superman overnight, so don’t expect any magic.

Heck yeah it works.I’ve been doing a 2 week cut as an experiment and what a huge difference creatine makes.

[quote]Happypillz wrote:
Heck yeah it works.I’ve been doing a 2 week cut as an experiment and what a huge difference creatine makes.[/quote]

Using creatine as a cut supplement? That’s new to me since it causes most people to retain water as that’s how it delivers the energy to muscles.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
That’s new to me since it causes most people to retain water as that’s how it delivers the energy to muscles.[/quote]

No it’s not. Creatine is directly involved in the ATP-CP energy pathway. It does draw in water by osmosis, but that isn’t how it helps in energy production.

Why would retaining a little water be a bad idea when leaning out? Just stop using it at the end of the period to look your rippedest.

-Dan

no…it doesnt work whatsoever…its been in sports nutrition for many years for absolutely no reason. Troll…do some reading.

Since Creatine first came out in the mid nineties it has been widely considered one of the major break throughs in sports supplementation as far as something that gives consistent results. No matter who the source is it is pretty widely agreed upon.

Like any supplement the effect varies from individual to individual. Most report a gain in weight as it does help to hydrate the muscle cell and also with ATP energy in the mitochondria, so a slight increase in muscle strength and endurance letting you crank out twelve reps where without it you might get ten.

D

Creatine works really well. Don’t use anything other than creapure its the best and concentrate on exercises that last no more than 10 seconds per set. Your strength and size will go up quite rapidly.