Does Clen Build Muscle?

Does clen build muscle too??

it makes your heart bigger

so technically yes

[quote]phatphit wrote:
Does clen build muscle too??[/quote]

yes. all beta-2 agonists do… it’s part of their MOA…

with that being said, it’s not typically used for that, as it’s not all that great at building muscle, as opposed to androgens.

Logged in just to give you my opinion from my experience.

Before i start, i should mention that i am not on any other anabolics/pharmacueticals or even supplements. This was the first time i added any pills/supplements to my diet and regime.

I did clen for a total of 6 weeks. (Thats 3 cycles of 2 weeks each, with 3 weeks in between each cycle)

My dosages were fairly low, i NEVER exceeded 80mg/day.

For most of the time i spent of clen, my dosage was 40-60mg/day.

My goal wasnt to use clen to lose fat, but rather to help me in maintaining some more muscle as i cut.

I gotta admit, my cutting went pretty shit. I was too conservative as i lose too much muscle. My calorie defect was barely 200-300 calories per day.

I lost 12-15 lbs over 3 months, which i was not happy with in terms of the scale, but i was happy with the end result, since i GAINED strength while cutting and losing bodyfat. My 1 rep max on squats increased from 205lbs to 225, and i didnt think i was gonna break my platue anytime soon, so the strength gains really motivated and excited me.

Also, according to my body composition test, i only lost about 1 - 1.5 lbs of muscle in the 3 months, which for me, is a phenomenal muscle retention %.

The sleep deprivation was pretty shitty in my opinion, supps like melatonin are very expensive in my country, if i ever do a clen cycle again, i’ll probably smoke some weed before sleeping so i get my 7 hours of rest.

[quote]nattybrah wrote:
Logged in just to give you my opinion from my experience.

Before i start, i should mention that i am not on any other anabolics/pharmacueticals or even supplements. This was the first time i added any pills/supplements to my diet and regime.

I did clen for a total of 6 weeks. (Thats 3 cycles of 2 weeks each, with 3 weeks in between each cycle)

My dosages were fairly low, i NEVER exceeded 80mg/day.

For most of the time i spent of clen, my dosage was 40-60mg/day.

My goal wasnt to use clen to lose fat, but rather to help me in maintaining some more muscle as i cut.

I gotta admit, my cutting went pretty shit. I was too conservative as i lose too much muscle. My calorie defect was barely 200-300 calories per day.

I lost 12-15 lbs over 3 months, which i was not happy with in terms of the scale, but i was happy with the end result, since i GAINED strength while cutting and losing bodyfat. My 1 rep max on squats increased from 205lbs to 225, and i didnt think i was gonna break my platue anytime soon, so the strength gains really motivated and excited me.

Also, according to my body composition test, i only lost about 1 - 1.5 lbs of muscle in the 3 months, which for me, is a phenomenal muscle retention %.

The sleep deprivation was pretty shitty in my opinion, supps like melatonin are very expensive in my country, if i ever do a clen cycle again, i’ll probably smoke some weed before sleeping so i get my 7 hours of rest.[/quote]

personally, i had very little sides from clen, but i’d suggest taking ketotifen an hour or so before bed. the antihistamine effect will help knock you out, and the keto helps prevent receptor downgrade from beta-2 agonists.

cyco have you seen any evidence that keto actually does that? I hear it mentioned every now and then but I’ve never actually seen the science behind it.

As for the muscle building effects of clen, the amount you’d need for a significant effect would make your heart explode out through your chest

[quote]Yogi wrote:
cyco have you seen any evidence that keto actually does that? I hear it mentioned every now and then but I’ve never actually seen the science behind it.

As for the muscle building effects of clen, the amount you’d need for a significant effect would make your heart explode out through your chest[/quote]

here’s a study with some cardiac patients using clen, and while the doses were high (maybe not for Thiago), they gained a significant amount of LBM

^the thing is, beta agonists act on beta receptors in both muscle and fat. in fat, they stimulate lipolysis, whereas in muscle, they stimulate protein synthesis…

there aren’t a lot of medical studies on clen, but there are in albuterol and ephedrine, and they’ve both been shown to increase LBM, as well.

IMO, i’ve found epherdrine to be the most useful, as i got great energy and focus from it, as well as fat loss. however, i had noticeable increase in LBM from clen, which i was really surprised by. obviously not comparable to androgens, but certainly nothing to discount.

as far as keto and clen, here’s some info on that, as well.

^^^ FUCK ME

720mcg? Even Thiago would be shaking from that.

When I run clen I cut my calories so low I doubt I could build any LBM. Thanks for posting the keto stuff, I’ve never seen any evidence for it before.

720 mcg of clen?

I would make Michael J Fox look normal on that dose.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
^^^ FUCK ME

720mcg? Even Thiago would be shaking from that.

When I run clen I cut my calories so low I doubt I could build any LBM. Thanks for posting the keto stuff, I’ve never seen any evidence for it before.[/quote]

yeah, i think most of the study they used 300 mcg, but i’d have to re-read it to be sure.

i had hardly any noticeable sides at 140 mcg, and my buddy was shaking so bad he couldn’t write at 80 mcg…