Does C9-T11 Help?

just found this website. dont know if its worth my money to even try.im looking for strength from this product does it really help? or even work

Of course it doesn’t. Think about it, 20 pounds in 30 days. That’s just silly.

buy it …take it …tell us if you got ripped off

I am expecting my bottle in mail wednesday… i’ll tell you if there is any result in two weeks…

Well it is now a month later… I just picked the bottled up in the mail today. Not as fast arriving as they promised, but I didn’t get ripped of as far as getting a product. There was an extra 10 dollar charge at the post office though. Nothing on the bottle about building the muscle promised on the website ad, just tells you to use it with creatine and other suppliments… and tells you how to work out.

Says on the bottle dietery suppliment. I will be trying it for the first time tomorrow… so I will again let you know in a month or so if it actually does anything. I’m already at the point where I dont believe it any more… so dont waste money on this yet lol…

It is defenatly not worth your money… and yeah right on the bottle itself on the back it says CLA.

Finished the bottle, and all it did was motivate me to work harder for a month. No big result, not that anyone is really all that shocked?