Does Anyone Table Top RPG?

Yeah I know we all love meat and lifting weights, but some of us have a dark side. That dark side is table top gaming. I recently started a kickstarter for a Space Sci-Fi RPG called Starship Adventure, just got top staff pick in its catagory. Ends in just under 24 hours.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2144788956/starship-adventure-sci-fi-space-tabletop-rpg

The core rules and playable demo.

NERD

I think you just rolled a 23 on Nerding.

I just came across this thread and could not pass up posting! Yes…I table top RPG…Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, old school the Gary Gygax meant for it to be! None of this 4th edition weird shit! Yes I’m a HUGE NERD!

[quote]FarmerOwen wrote:
I just came across this thread and could not pass up posting! Yes…I table top RPG…Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, old school the Gary Gygax meant for it to be! None of this 4th edition weird shit! Yes I’m a HUGE NERD![/quote]

I’m going to wedgie you in HALF you god damn nerd!

I used to. Went through a variety of systems through the years, but the two longest stints were with Dungeons&Dragons and MERP, respectively. I was actually a game master for a MERP group, which, believe me, is a nightmare with all of the tables and combat rules. (“critical failure: you stumble over a dead, invisible turtle” WTF)

Now, not so much… There’s only so much time in a single day. I still have a few friends who play.

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
Yeah I know we all love meat and lifting weights, but some of us have a dark side. That dark side is table top gaming. I recently started a kickstarter for a Space Sci-Fi RPG called Starship Adventure, just got top staff pick in its catagory. Ends in just under 24 hours.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2144788956/starship-adventure-sci-fi-space-tabletop-rpg

The core rules and playable demo.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FQumdXSRJZ5HpNAZKk7RUCWNDuQzuYTFzahPB8-j9yA/edit[/quote]

yes recently i have got into warhammer 40k and im loving it its a good hobby keeps me out of trouble.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]FarmerOwen wrote:
I just came across this thread and could not pass up posting! Yes…I table top RPG…Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, old school the Gary Gygax meant for it to be! None of this 4th edition weird shit! Yes I’m a HUGE NERD![/quote]

I’m going to wedgie you in HALF you god damn nerd![/quote]

So you know i’m 10th level Paladin, 25 level Magic-user and 20 level Cleric…So good luck giving me a wedgie!hahahaa

Some college buddies and I had like a month long game of Risk going on at one time. Does that count?

I’ve been wanting to for years, but I have no idea how to get into that. Are there any resources available around Bergen County, NJ?

Part of me worries if I would gel well with that kind of community, but that could just be me being hypocritically judgmental… lol

When Sen Jr, III and IV were younger I got tired of playing “I hit you with the stick” so introduced them to D&D. She Say got mad as I was too intense, so I started just rolling random dungeons and monsters/treasure on my own. I spend like 4 months playing D&D by myself. Was way too much fun.

I would play a tabletop game, but anyone my age looking to play a game would be like 3 thousand times worse than some gay dude looking to start a hetero indoctrination club.

Here is an RPG.

I guess it would fit on a table top.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Here is an RPG.

[/quote]

What are the stats?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Here is an RPG.

[/quote]