T Nation

Does anyone have any experience with this...

Taking only half a dose of Mag-10 a day (5 ml), or taking a quarter dose twice a day (2.5 ml)? My body just put on twenty five pounds and doesn’t want to grow anymore right now, so I’ve decided to cut for a while. I used to use Androsol at 70 sprays in the AM while cutting, which preserved muscle tissue very well. So I’m wondering if a half dose, or two quarter doses of Mag-10 a day would yeild similar results. By the way, the forum search engine isn’t working.

NOTE FROM MOD- YES IT IS. BE SURE YOU’RE CLICKING ON THE WORD “SUBJECT” OR “AUTHOR”.

Ok thanks guys. It was definitely down last night though. I kept getting an SQL error. This morning it’s working though. Oh and incidently, BUMP for at least some kind of response.

I use mag-10 at half a dose a day and have enjoyed the results. I would definately like to know if taking 2.5ml twice a day is better than just taking 5ml once? I know Bill has said that more frequent is better, but at half a dose I don’t know if cutting it down anymore is helpful. Well hope someone can answer this.

Bump!!!

I don’t know how this post got revived, but since I posted this, I used a bottle of Mag-10 at 1/4 dose, twice a day, while cutting. It didn’t really do anything for me, although I suppose I didn’t lose any muscle. Next time I would go with 4ad-ec instead of Mag-10 for a cutting cycle.

well that helps, thanks.