Does 6 Weeks to Superhero Work?

Like the title says I’m 218 now and want to get down to 180 would this work

any program will work man, it’s all about the effort you put in.

Like rds said. And try not to worry too much about weight. Rather, focus on how you look as you keep making progress.

Jealous of anyone who can run this program with the equipment and the empty gym required. lol

You really can’t go wrong with CT’s work, man. Give it a go, if you are able to run the program and focus on your nutrition you will be set.

[quote]giograves wrote:
Jealous of anyone who can run this program with the equipment and the empty gym required. lol[/quote]

My gym has about 6 people in it at any given time and their wonormally working with trainers. I ran the superhero stiff last year with a partner. We needed 2 squat racks 2 prowlers and 8 barbells. And 2 prowlers…and the oly platform.

Ut was fun but i couldnt imagine trying the program at a normal gym.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]giograves wrote:
Jealous of anyone who can run this program with the equipment and the empty gym required. lol[/quote]

My gym has about 6 people in it at any given time and their wonormally working with trainers. I ran the superhero stiff last year with a partner. We needed 2 squat racks 2 prowlers and 8 barbells. And 2 prowlers…and the oly platform.

[/quote]

man your gym sounds wicked

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]giograves wrote:

[/quote]

man your gym sounds wicked[/quote]

Lots of history in that place.

80s was a PL gym
90s Bodybuilding
2000s was sports performance…all the pro athletes from around here trained here in their offseasons.
got shutdown for some shady ongoings
now. Its general but still has a lot of bad ass equipment left from when it was closed down…any gear you could ever want to train with from strongman to gymnastics to combat…

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]giograves wrote:

[/quote]

man your gym sounds wicked[/quote]

Lots of history in that place.

80s was a PL gym
90s Bodybuilding
2000s was sports performance…all the pro athletes from around here trained here in their offseasons.
got shutdown for some shady ongoings
now. Its general but still has a lot of bad ass equipment left from when it was closed down…any gear you could ever want to train with from strongman to gymnastics to combat…[/quote]

Sooooo fucking jelly

[quote]giograves wrote:

Prowler aside, you csn find a way to do the workout without taking up too much space if you can take one of the power racks. Just stack the bars insode if you need 2. One rack, two bars. Harder with a partner who’s not your strength level obviously. But alone you can do it if you organize ahead of time.