T Nation

Dodge Ram Vs Hummer

My dream is to get one of the above, probably a black Ram, and detail the front with some big fucking teeth, jaws open on the front, with the caption: “This trucks eats hybrids!”
I hate those little shitpot eggshell cars!!

The above was started to get another great thread like ‘The Legal Cockblock’ going. C’mon guys, we can do it!!

:slight_smile:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I hate those little shitpot eggshell cars!![/quote]

My favorite term for them is “pregnant rollerskates.”

If you can afford it get an SRT-10 Ram. I’ve been for a ride in one and they haul ass. Personally though I’d rather have the used 02’Viper than the new 06’Ram.

With the price of gas constantly going up, do you really need either one?

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
With the price of gas constantly going up, do you really need either one?[/quote]

The people that keep buying the gas guzzlers are the same tools that wonder why gas prices are not dropping.

Driving a Hummer is the equivalent to being the guy who enters the bar with his Under Armor shirt on; an asshole who everyone automatically hates.

Small penis?

My next door neighbour has a Hummer H2 he owns a carpet shop. He’s a dick.

The only Hummer I would consider is the H1. The rest looks too civilian. Just my opinion, though. Didnt stop Toyota from building a smaller clone of the H2. Guess theres still demand in this segment of the market.

[quote]MrChill wrote:
The only Hummer I would consider is the H1. The rest looks too civilian. Just my opinion, though. Didnt stop Toyota from building a smaller clone of the H2. Guess theres still demand in this segment of the market.[/quote]

H1 is the business…like the original Willy’s or an original Land Rover, Mini or Mustang, great design.

Ain’t the H2 based on a Ford SUV ?

[quote]4est wrote:
The people that keep buying the gas guzzlers are the same tools that wonder why gas prices are not dropping.[/quote]

"for realz’

If you can afford an H1, why would you be concerned with the price of gas anyway? You can probably have fires during the winter with money and light your cigars with flaming $100 bills. A new one is $98k. Cmon. They make em in my hometown so I ought to know.

What I cant stand is those little rice burners that have to go through 5 gears before it hits 30mph and with the exhaust so big I can fit my first born up. Not to mention the kicking stereo that will rattle their license plate and their doors off.

I hate all H2 drivers by default. Most of the time I see a teenage girl or soccer mom driving it around town. I want to punch them in their face. Especially since they drive like idiots and the last one I saw made a right turn on red right at me while I was on my bike. ‘Fuct you and your H2’

I bet they are proud of their 6 mpg they get too.

This goes for all huge non-neccessary huge vehicles. I’m on my bike and one of them tries to pass me, it sounds like they are going through a gallon of gas as they enjoy their excuse to floor it.

I drive a corolla. That means my tool is 10 inches. haha

[quote]Dr. Stig wrote:
MrChill wrote:
The only Hummer I would consider is the H1. The rest looks too civilian. Just my opinion, though. Didnt stop Toyota from building a smaller clone of the H2. Guess theres still demand in this segment of the market.

H1 is the business…like the original Willy’s or an original Land Rover, Mini or Mustang, great design.

[/quote]

HAHA… you know nothing about cars. GM bought hummer a few years ago, the H2 is on the same frame/chassis as the Tahoe/Yukon

Ram or Hummer? Either way you’re a dick in my book.

I like hummers.

c’mon, that was WAY overdue.

But seriously, what’s wrong with my wife’s hybrid? The fact that it’s averaged 44 mpg? Or maybe the fact that it’ll probably last to 200,000 miles with no major maintenance?

In all honesty, if ya can’t have a cool OLD car, who cares whatcha drive? If you can count 20 of “your car” on the way home from work, it’s just not that special.

fuck hummers, fuck big cars.

thx

buy something that you need and will provide the performance you want. do you need to have such a big SUV, how often will it be filled to capacity or will you go off road? do you need a flat bed for work or utility purposes?

Trucks and SUVs are a waste if they’re not used to their fullest capacity. I wanted a car that i could use in all 4 seasons (all wheel drive), that had sick handling & accelaration, could fit 4 above average men very comfortably, looked awesome, and was easy on the wallet. I got the Evolution!
laters pk

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
Dr. Stig wrote:
MrChill wrote:

HAHA… you know nothing about cars. GM bought hummer a few years ago, the H2 is on the same frame/chassis as the Tahoe/Yukon
[/quote]

You failed to spot the sarcasm ? Design classic ? HAHA. Based on a Ford, thought that might ruffle some feathers, didn’t realise it would make you think you were somehow better than me, you nobjockey.