Documented Cases of Evolution

I’m reposting this link because I think quite a few on here might find it useful in their real life discussions about evolution. I know I’ve ctainly encounted the argument “yeah, well, evolution is just a theory! We’ve never seen one species turn into another”. Now I have a list of more than ten examples right at my fingertips :slight_smile:

By the way, I’m not interested in debating evolution on here because after reading some of the arguments on the other thread, I realized that people are just spewing out old arguments and not actually reading real information posted. This thread is not for those people. This is for those who just want to read a link and be provided with a resource.

Examples doesn’t make it not a theory, It makes it a more sound one.

And, this does it. I now definitely don’t believe in god…

These discussions are always so unproductive.

Just read the link.

[quote]ironcross wrote:
Just read the link.[/quote]

Why would he read the link? He didn’t bother to read the OP.

Evolution will always be a theory. Granted it’s a damn good theory, but the nature of it will never let it rise above theory status. You cannot isolated enough variables, nor extrapolate it’s metaphysical components because it’s all based on observation.
That doesn’t mean it’s wrong at all, it’s just never going rise to the status of a ‘law’. Evolution certainly makes sense to me…

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:

Why would he read the link? He didn’t bother to read the OP.[/quote]

I read both. My response was intended as satire.

Dropping a ball once doesn’t prove that every ball ever dropped as well as ever one that never was dropped would do the same.

You can’t prove a theory, it’s just the nature of the game.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]ironcross wrote:

Why would he read the link? He didn’t bother to read the OP.[/quote]

I read both. My response was intended as satire.

Dropping a ball once doesn’t prove that every ball ever dropped as well as ever one that never was dropped would do the same.

You can’t prove a theory, it’s just the nature of the game.[/quote]

Sorry. It is hard to tell around here sometimes.

Evolution for dummies.

Haha at that movie. I hope someone enjoyed the link.

[quote]pat wrote:
Evolution will always be a theory. Granted it’s a damn good theory, but the nature of it will never let it rise above theory status. You cannot isolated enough variables, nor extrapolate it’s metaphysical components because it’s all based on observation.
That doesn’t mean it’s wrong at all, it’s just never going rise to the status of a ‘law’. Evolution certainly makes sense to me…[/quote]
Problem of induction which I find ironic since it was formulated by David Hume who tried to define miracles out of existence.

[quote]JoabSonOfZeruiah wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:
That doesn’t mean it’s wrong at all, it’s just never going rise to the status of a ‘law’. Evolution certainly makes sense to me…[/quote]
Problem of induction which I find ironic since it was formulated by David Hume who tried to define miracles out of existence.[/quote]

That was his whole “thrid” element of causation thing. I have always liked Hume. He always painted himself into corners, but he always admitted it.

[quote]pat wrote:<<< He always painted himself into corners, but he always admitted it.[/quote]Just like Elder Forlife!!! =] I’ll beat that boy. He left me hangin right in the middle of one of the best exchanges I’ve witnessed here in a while. He had (has?) you cornered REAL good, but you won’t admit it.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
We’ll see if Tirib steps up to the plate on this thread or continues his status as hot dog salesman.[/quote]

You sure got lady hands there push. :wink:

What denomination are you Push? (If I may ask)

[quote]forbes wrote:<<< What denomination are you Push? (If I may ask)[/quote]The “this is how a godly man really treats his wife in Jesus name” denomination. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sex_girls_pictures_hot_pics_photo_women/keepin_it_tight_for_you_baby?id=4781934&pageNo=0

She was given to you to love, honor and protect and look what you’ve done to her while calling Jesus your Lord. God’s most precious gift save for the blood of His son and you display her like a common whore ON THE INTERNET before a lost and unbelieving world that Christians are commanded to be transformed from and to be a holy example to. You can defend Genesis all you want. It’ll only heighten your judgment if you do not beg God to forgive you for betraying the wife of your youth, most of all for smearing filth upon His holy name. I will continue to pray that He teaches you what a life born anew in Him looks like. How you can attempt to tie the spotless Lamb of the most high God to your life would be utterly beyond me if it weren’t for my understanding of the depravity of fallen humanity, starting with myself.

Awesome.