T Nation

Doctors Warning

I went this morning.He said he has had patients my age fuck up their kidneys with it. It's kind of hard to keep taking it once a medical practitioner says to your face that it is harmful. I think I'm still gonna take it.

Interesting, very interesting. It must be very harmful. You probably shouldn’t use it anymore, just in case it has harmful effects on your kidneys.

what are you talking about? protein powder?

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
I went this morning.He said he has had patients my age fuck up their kidneys with it. It’s kind of hard to keep taking it once a medical practitioner says to your face that it is harmful. I think I’m still gonna take it.[/quote]

Ya I had a doctor tell me that oral contraceptives are for girls and not for guys too…
Rolls eyes

OP, I constantly try to give you the benefit of the doubt when you post, and say to myself “No one can really be that stupid”, but I’m done trying to come up with excuses for you.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
I went this morning.He said he has had patients my age fuck up their kidneys with it. It’s kind of hard to keep taking it once a medical practitioner says to your face that it is harmful. I think I’m still gonna take it.

Ya I had a doctor tell me that oral contraceptives are for girls and not for guys too…
Rolls eyes[/quote]

zing!

OP whats this thing thats gonna fuck up your kidneys…The “Roid Monster”

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
OP, I constantly try to give you the benefit of the doubt when you post, and say to myself “No one can really be that stupid”, but I’m done trying to come up with excuses for you. [/quote]

He really is retarded isn’t he?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
OP, I constantly try to give you the benefit of the doubt when you post, and say to myself “No one can really be that stupid”, but I’m done trying to come up with excuses for you. [/quote]

I appreciate the honest feedback. Please elaborate though,because as far as I’m concerned I see nothing stupid about what I posted.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
OP, I constantly try to give you the benefit of the doubt when you post, and say to myself “No one can really be that stupid”, but I’m done trying to come up with excuses for you.

+1.

BBB[/quote]

Do the math.

what the hell are you talking about?

bushidobadboy wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

+1.

BBB

Do the math.[/quote]
Well 1, you didn’t fucking post what your talking about

water…he is talking about water. scary shit that stuff is!

By “it” I hope you mean Arsenic.

A sentence usually requires a subject which other statements can refer to.

You just typed a bunch of nonsense and forgot to tell anyone what you are talking about.

if you’re talking about protein…

Reminds me of this.

what are you talking about?

I’m going to guess he is talking about Creatine. Everyone knows its like powdered steroids.

waylanderxx wrote:

I appreciate the honest feedback. Please elaborate though,because as far as I’m concerned I see nothing stupid about what I posted. [/quote]

you’re missing a subject. what is “it”?