Doctors on Meat

i once asked a doctor about healthy diet.now this guy was no ordinary doctor,but big heavily mucled man.
he replied- IF CARROT WAS HEALTHY ,RABBIT WOULD BE A TIGER!-
Although it was meant as a joke,do you think there are deeper implications?

No.

WTF Man?
We all know carrots are for the eyes ; )

Your a chatty guy ah?

I’ll let this Doctor on my meat.

Gee, you mean I need to eat da dere proteinz to grow?!

Dude, I’d eat small children to continue to grow.

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
i once asked a doctor about healthy diet.now this guy was no ordinary doctor,but big heavily mucled man.
Although it was meant as a joke,do you think there are deeper implications?[/quote]

Either English is the doctor’s second language or his grammar sucks?

I get so depressed everytime I see a new Balbos thread. I just know the second I read it my IQ will actually drop a few points.

This one is not an exception…

Do we have awards for Troll of the Year? He’s only been a member for three days and he’s already a contender.

[quote]BALBOS wrote:
Although it was meant as a joke,do you think there are deeper implications?[/quote]

Come on man I got that fortune cookie last night, don’t pass it off on your doc.

[quote]BALBOS wrote:

Was carrot his pet name for you ?

Oh…Lord.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
I get so depressed everytime I see a new Balbos thread. I just know the second I read it my IQ will actually drop a few points.

This one is not an exception…

Do we have awards for Troll of the Year? He’s only been a member for three days and he’s already a contender.[/quote]

Maybe another transformation of Will? I am not sure, but it is possible.

[quote]BALBOS wrote:

Sweet fu<king crap. These posts are classic.

Did you know that Gorillas are vegetarians.

[quote]MODOK wrote:
I must say, this guy has been the best comic relief for me for two straight days here at work. I’m trying to imagine him, but the only image I keep getting is an eastern european Steve Erkel, furiously pounding away at his keyboard, excited to share the keys to the bodybuilding universe of milk, meat, eating lots of calories, and the sambo beasts!!![/quote]

LOL!

Why don’t you tell these little anecdotes to your buddies at “the gym” and spare us the blather unless they are impressed?

1 Like

[quote]BALBOS wrote:

I guess that doctor has never eaten a carrot then? What’s wrong with you, and why are you so stupid?

[quote]Stan Smith wrote:
Sweet fu<king crap. These posts are classic.

Did you know that Gorillas are vegetarians.
[/quote]

did you know that cows can live off grass and we cant because we cant digest cellulose. simplistic cross-species comparisons are pointless.

[quote]alstan90 wrote:
What’s wrong with you, and why are you so stupid?[/quote]

This is not meant for Balbos in particular, but this quote should go up there with “Lightpower”, “Tubesteak” and “Boogie”…it’s so brilliantly T-Nation…

“What’s wrong with you and why are you so stupid? Lightpower Tubesteak Boogie!!” It’s like a little themesong.