Doctor's Being Difficult, What Do You Think?

Here is the problem, my Doc will write a scrip for an injectable but he wants to keep custody of it (It’s for ME, “I” am paying for
it!).

I would prefer to self administer (even though the thought fills me with dread) he wants too much control even on the dose and schedule.

No such problem with Adroderm or Adrogel though…

What would YOU do?

FYI Im a complete noob to the world of injectables.

Bushy???
Is that YOU?
I heard you killed in the great war of the steroid thread!

Seems one can not buy a hit with just a Wal~fart discount and an IOU…

Well…um…it’s GOOD to see yer ok!

Maybe I was wrong about you…

Now go tell everyone else to put down their weapons (I have cookies).

So it does have to be intramuscular, sounds even worse now.

Well thank you for the feedback (ow that hurt lol).

HCG is an E blocker right?

A pity blood work costs so much (and I sometimes grayout during it lol).

Thank you Mr. funnypants.
Guess I messed up AGAIN, dared to ask…

Do I really need to bring my Kendo-Shinai?

THWACK!

D’oh!

For my two cents, this isn’t really about injectables, this is about control and who “owns” your treatment.

If it were me, I’d try talking to my doctor in a firm, reasonable way. Give him a valid reason to do what you want.

“I’m not happy with the rollercoaster effect I’m getting and I’d like to go to every other day injections but frankly I don’t see why I need to pay for an office visit every time when I can easily inject at home just like insulin users do.”

Back him into a corner where he either has to agree with what you want or tell you he doesn’t trust you. Challenge any objection he gives you with reason. You are not a child and this is your life and your body and he doesn’t own your treatment. Let him know that he works for you, not the other way around. It other words, don’t let him get away with blowing smoke up your ass.

i talked mine into it by doing the first injection in the office so he knew that i knew what i was doing…it was cool after that. Then i talked him into referring me to an endo who has been very cool and upped my dosage and the timing too.

Go to an anti-aging clinic and they’ll work with you a lot more. I would also recommend seeing Dr Crisler who I’ve transferred my care over to. For the most part all Drs are clueless with male hormones. It’s like it’s some evil substance that no one needs. Total joke. Heck my endo wouldn’t even treat me with total T of 379 and low free T at 44. He told me to come back when it was at 250 and I’m only 35!!!

[quote]happydog48 wrote:
For my two cents, this isn’t really about injectables, this is about control and who “owns” your treatment.

If it were me, I’d try talking to my doctor in a firm, reasonable way. Give him a valid reason to do what you want.

“I’m not happy with the rollercoaster effect I’m getting and I’d like to go to every other day injections but frankly I don’t see why I need to pay for an office visit every time when I can easily inject at home just like insulin users do.”

Back him into a corner where he either has to agree with what you want or tell you he doesn’t trust you. Challenge any objection he gives you with reason. You are not a child and this is your life and your body and he doesn’t own your treatment. Let him know that he works for you, not the other way around. It other words, don’t let him get away with blowing smoke up your ass.[/quote]

Thanks Happy, THAT sounds like a good idea.

The whole madness of it all just makes me want to apply for dual or if possible multi citizenship.

This country is still great, but there is just TOO MUCH government and TOO MANY laws (hell they won’t even strike off the old crazy laws, like use of marital aids or sodomy in your own home is illegal!!)

I maybe older than many on these forums and I tell you I have lived long enough to WATCH the decline of a great nation…

RANT OVER!