Doctor Wants to See Me Again

I’m 28. I just saw my GP Doctor the other day to discuss some issues I’ve been having; low sex drive and serious lack of energy.

After hearing my symptoms, the doctor mentioned that low Testosterone would perhaps be the culprit.

Had blood tests done for testosterone and several other various things, his office just called and said everything is “normal”…

However, the doctor wants to see me in a few days again, they said he wants to “discuss things further”…

What the heck does that mean?

For anyone that’s had this same situation does it seem likely that he’ll want to discuss TRT with me anyway? I’m not really searching for testosterone, but if that is the cause of my problems, I am interested in that route.

I sense you’re just venting and that’s fine however you do understand the one question you asked can’t possibly be answered by anyone here. Having a common issue with low T doesn’t give any of us the power of clairvoyance. You’re doctor could want to see you back for literally an infinite number of reasons. Get your numbers, post them and then we will have something constructive to talk about.

Just the fact he wants to see you again will cause you some anxiety. Allways does with me usally because I find out somethng else is wrong, but they tell me up front that my tests come back abnormal. I wouldn’t worry if I was you!

Read the stickeys.

See what your numbers are. I was told I was normal when my numbers were low on more than one test.

I am waiting for a post where his doc puts him on SSRI’s to fix his libido!

[quote]jason2720 wrote:
I’m 28. I just saw my GP Doctor the other day to discuss some issues I’ve been having; low sex drive and serious lack of energy.

After hearing my symptoms, the doctor mentioned that low Testosterone would perhaps be the culprit.

Had blood tests done for testosterone and several other various things, his office just called and said everything is “normal”…

However, the doctor wants to see me in a few days again, they said he wants to “discuss things further”…

What the heck does that mean?

For anyone that’s had this same situation does it seem likely that he’ll want to discuss TRT with me anyway? I’m not really searching for testosterone, but if that is the cause of my problems, I am interested in that route.

[/quote]
FIND OUT WHY.
If your Dr is open minded then I work along with these drs to look for reasons why your levels are low.
To many Dr are just prescribing TRT and in many cases making matters worse since they are not addressing underlying cause.
I have several guys who had myctotoxins, mold toxcity, chemical and heavy metal exposures, imbalanced GI tract, altered genetic and neurotransmitters all of which TRT could never resolved and was only masking these issues. Finally they are getting the unanswered questions to why they where feeling like crap for past 10 years . Medical professionals need to wake up and smell the coffee !!