Doctor Recommends Dropping AI Completely

I don’t care how many studies show anything.

There are men that need lower e2 and
Higher ft.

My point is that I think it’s dangerous for others to make
Blanket statements.

3 Likes

More blanket statements and confusion, are you related to d-bag and newbyeti?

1 Like

I can say this from personal experience - when I had naturally relatevely good testosterone, 22ng/l FREE TEST, I had around 50 estrogen and I had a lot of energy, high libido, I was very dominant and felt very confident. I think 50 estrogen is considered high. I do not speak for everybody.

On my last blood test I had 16ng/l free test, most probably elevated from my short clomid use and only 21 estrogen. I feel definetely worse now than before, of course maybe this is due to the lower free testosterone, clomid usage and maybe a lot other things. Unfortunately my estrogen seems to get lower from a supplement I use for sleep that contains tongat ali and pearl powder, but this supplements brings me many other benefits, most of all awesome sleep. But it most probably reducing my estrogen I consider a minus. I hope when I manage to increase my free testosterone to be able to drive my estrogen at least to 30.

Your body is adjusting to the high estrogen, but no one guaranteed it would be pleasant. Your body adjusting to high estrogen could mean softer erections, flushing red face on and off indefinitely.

Who knows what the future may bring is allowed to continue. It sounds like your doctor might be covering his own butt, he probably is more educated now and it has him scared out of his mind that he put you on an AI.

No worries, you can always increase injection frequencies and inject smaller doses to bring estrogen down which should have been attempted in the first place.

I would like to hear from those who say there are no such thing as high estrogen sides to explain what is causing these symptoms.

Thank you for your insight, and frankly I’m not sure of it’s value, respectfully speaking. My point is that during the past six years, I have heard what I think must have been hundreds of “very insightful” comments, from our friends here, and in the medical community, and in my opinion most don’t add up to a hill of beans.I don’t think anyone knows, except perhaps the people that have having the best TRT experiences. We both know, that for years it’s been shoot for 22 E2, or .25 Anastrozole EOD and there were thousands who swear by the all powerful E2 range. Today, it’s let your E2 just ride let your body will balance it out. I may be crazy, but that most makes the most sense of anything I’ve heard thus far. We’ve heard plenty, from all the experts self proclaimed and otherwise. But, the idea of letting the body find it’s own balance with regard to E2 seems to be catching fire both with medical “profession” and the average TRT guy. What they all seem to have in common is suck it up for about 4-6 weeks, and you come out the other side in far better place. I was just trying to hear from someone currently going down this path. Have you chosen to completely drop your you AI, or are you watching others cautiously and waiting for more a little more evidence?
Thanks for your comment, I appreciate. Have a great day!

So, you’re saying it used to be necessary but our biology changed recently? LOL.

1 Like

I don’t know if your deficiency is reading, or comprehension. But, just be clear no one has said any of those things. Perhaps, the reading would be your first step and see how it goes from there.
Thank you for your insight.

Without being expert my simple logic is - for a healthy 18 year old with 1000-1500 total test is it necessary to take AI to block aromatization? Yes, with exogenous is a bit different and thats one of the reasons doses at interval more than 3.5 days are not very good

If this it to me, you actually did say that, if unintentionally, and i was poking fun at you as that is not what you meant. Somebody needs to learn to read, but it’s not me.

Most 18 year olds do not have a test level that high.Almost none would have 1500,

Apples and oranges. 18 year-olds have less aromataze enzyme to work worth, generally speaking, on top of the difference between exogynous and endogynous test.

They do not have now because of the shitty environment, but 20-30 years age many did.

1 Like

My sister runs a daycare and all the kids have allergies to certain foods, she has to label who eats what, this was unheard of 20-30 years ago where all kids were eating the same foods. We have more refined processed foods today than we did in the 70’s.

The chemicals in the environment are screwing with our kids today.

1 Like

You base this on what?

subing to this thread. I can’t wait for vonko1988 and Thomtst to post picts of their newly aquired bitch tits. Asks us how to fix limp dicks, and bacne. Also Ask why are they upset and crying all the time.

3 Likes

I have no opinion on this either way since I’m only 5 months in and still trying to figure out what works best for my body.

I recently posted a question about being very fatigued during the day even though I have high serum (1,215 ng/dL), free T (32pg/ml) and ‘high-optimal’ E2 (26pg/ml). I do take some AI. Protocol is 200mg cypionate, 700iu HCG and about .7mg anastrozole per week split in 2 doses.

Anyway, someone mentioned that my E2 is probably too low which is causing the fatigue and I should lower my AI or get off it to bring up E2 so I’m pretty interested in this topic.

A couple questions:

• What is bad about taking AI? Why is it all of a sudden becoming demonized?
  • For you guys who feel good at higher E2, what number are you actually running?

Destroys bone density and long term can cause ostereporosis. Also removes all the benefits of the estrogen. All studies show only harm in the long-term usage of AI.

I have been taking anastrozole every week for close to 6 years.
When exactly is my bone density/ostereporosis suppose to start?

2 Likes

Its different. Have you checked yourself on a dexa scan recently? On your place I would

Is this from the actual use of the ai or the resulting crash of e2?

Very low e2 causes bone density issues. We know that. Is there any reason to believe the ai itself directly causes that? Is there bone density issues present in one who has elevated e2 but uses ai to bring it down into range?

1 Like

I am not sure how clear the studies are about this. But as I understand e2 of 30 for example is often not enough to provide healthy bones and cardiovascular protection.