Doc Wants to Add Clomid

Lower the dosage, simple solution. Your doctor doesn’t seem able to manage your TRT protocol, it would help if your doctor was a bit more knowledgeable, this one clearly isn’t inept to manage TRT, so she suggests throwing in the towel just because levels are too high. Amazing!

This doctor doesn’t have what it takes to manage hormones and seems against TRT, perhaps she’s in the wrong field of medicine. I think she lacks common sense if she thinks just because you are sensitive to androgens that you don’t need TRT.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? If any of what I’m saying makes any sense to you, look for another doctor.

I went ahead and gave the Clomid restart a try. Again, I am 27 so I really wanted to look at the possibility of a restart really working. I know I will prob return to injections at SOME point but I honestly feel really good on clomid at the moment.

So 6 weeks ago, got off the test/HCG and immediately began taking Clomid at 25 mg EOD.

I have been on Clomid EOD with .25 mg Arimidex every 4 days for a little over a month. I had my lab work done this past week and here is what we have:

Total T: 631 (270-1100)
E2: Still waiting… should have this evening
FSH: 6.94 (1.27-19.26)
LH: 6.2 (1.2-8.6)
Prolactin: 5 (3-13)
Hematocrit: 44.7% (37.7%-46.5%)
Hemoglobin: 15.4 (12.9-16.1)

This is all the info I have right now. I feel good, sleeping good, RSW has started back up again. I had a 3 week period of feeling like balls as my test level was at 1,300 on injections so it dropped dramatically but I also was coming off antidepressants at that time which I am now completely off them and very happy about.

One thing I have noticed is that I have an extremely itchy scalp and dry skin (E2 related?) and sometimes I have hot flashes at night. I’ll be really interested to see the E2 number. I will possibly be getting my own lab work done at Labcorp in a few weeks to get more info on thyroid levels, DHEA, cortisol, SHGB, etc but my doc didn’t want to see all of those numbers at this time for some reason…

1 Like