Doc Ordered Break for 6 Weeks

They say I need to take a six week break from my testosterone injections and go on an HCG/Clomid routine during that time, so my body remembers to keep producing its own testosterone.

Six weeks seems like a long time and I bet I’m going to feel like crap.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I might do during this break, as far as diet, exercise, and supplements and what not.

I could stand to loose about 10 to 15% body fat. Anything that might work well with the HCG? I ask this because you hear about the HCG diet.

Never mind the HCG diet question, it sounds like BS.

[quote]MaxCavalera wrote:
Anyone have any suggestions on what I might do during this break, as far as diet, exercise, and supplements and what not.
[/quote]
Find a new doctor.

They say I need to take a six week break from my testosterone injections and go on an HCG/Clomid routine during that time, so my body remembers to keep producing its own testosterone. [/quote]
If your body was producing enough testosterone, why would you be on TRT in the first place?

[quote]
Six weeks seems like a long time and I bet I’m going to feel like crap.[/quote]
Right about this.

[quote]
Anyone have any suggestions on what I might do during this break, as far as diet, exercise, and supplements and what not.[/quote]
As mentioned before, find a new doctor. TRT is for life, and if any doctor thinks not, he should not be prescribing it. If you had any chance of producing enough of your own, then that should have been diagnosed up front, and alternate therapies investigated.

[quote]
I could stand to loose about 10 to 15% body fat. Anything that might work well with the HCG? I ask this because you hear about the HCG diet.[/quote]
THe HCG diet is a hoax, and has nothing to do with HCG as used in TRT. Diet and excercise is the key to fat loss.

They say I need to take a six week break from my testosterone injections and go on an HCG/Clomid routine during that time, so my body remembers to keep producing its own testosterone.

Six weeks seems like a long time and I bet I’m going to feel like crap.

I could stand to loose about 10 to 15% body fat. Anything that might work well with the HCG? I ask this because you hear about the HCG diet.[/quote]

TRT is not cycle its for life unless you are trying to look for root cause or do a restart. There are no freaken hormone holidays…

Hate to find a new doctor, this one is pretty liberal with the meds, ie Armour Thyroid, anastrozole and I never have to go visit they just call in a test to lab corp every now and then. They also try to keep my T levels at 1100. Anyone know of a good Dr. in Houston Tx?

Hate to find a new doctor, this one is pretty liberal with the meds, ie Armour Thyroid, anastrozole and I never have to go visit they just call in a test to lab corp every now and then. They also try to keep my T levels at 1100. Anyone know of a good Dr. in Houston Tx? [/quote]

He is liberal with both meds and causing you harm.

If you like your doc so much, try asserting yourself and explain going off TRT is not acceptable.