Doc tested me for low test. Came back 270. Said I need to be in 500 range. Prescribed me Testim 1% daily. Did that for last 8 weeks and I did feel better. Gained some weight for a change (American Indian hardgainer see pic arm above). Developed rash on arms where applied. Went back last Friday gave me vials of Test Cyp 200 MG each. Injected it in my thigh and next day felt like someone gave me a charlie horse. Easing up some now.
Told me to self inject 2 doses once every two weeks then continue every 4 weeks thereafter. Have some questions because the doc is clueless. I could read up and have but lot mixed opinions as people vary. I am a very busy 52 yr old businessman who has been weightlifting 10 years + and need the Cliff notes version. Willing to send 50.00 Paypal to the most helpful. I have a ton of common sense and can get up to speed fast. Just lack time.
Ok my doc just goes by test number. Here they are,10 short,simple and to the point questions;
- How can I bring doc up to speed on my needs? (Dosage,my desired test level etc)
- What basic tests should I request?
- How much do I need to start adding moderate amount muscle? (I would like to add 20lbs)
- How do I convince doc to up dose if needed?
- Should I cycle since amount at present is low dose?
- Do I need a PCT if dose is so low? OTC PCT worthless?
- If won’t increase dose can I just use scripts I have available to load and then use Testim to maintain?
- Do I need a hairloss pill?
- Would HGH combined help with overall well being and adding mass? If so how much?
- Workout reps,sets,intensity and how often for age and now with Test? (Current w/out rotation switched up every 4 weeks,3x10,5x5,8-10 x4 spending 30-45 min each day,M Arms,T Chest,W Shoulders,T Back and Friday Legs. One week go to failure followed up next week stopping each set about 2 reps short of failure focusing on one Compound exercises and two single muscle exercises)
So there it is. Take your best shot.