Doc in West Michigan?

My current HRT doc is going out of business and the replacement he recommended is crazy expensive. Anyone know of a reasonable option in West Michigan? I would even entertain the idea of an online relationship if there is someone you guys recommend? Please let me know, I’m in a really tough spot here.

[quote]TheDude84 wrote:
My current HRT doc is going out of business and the replacement he recommended is crazy expensive. Anyone know of a reasonable option in West Michigan? I would even entertain the idea of an online relationship if there is someone you guys recommend? Please let me know, I’m in a really tough spot here.[/quote]

Curious too.

Dr Steve R. Lasater MD, FAAFP

1616 301 7272 in Grand Rapids, Believes in multiple weekly injections will prescribe HCG and a AI Initially it is expensive but then a maintenance fee of 65 bucks a month and he uses some of the cheapest Compounding Pharmacy’s I have seen.

I spoke with someone at his office earlier and she didn’t seem happy about my questions. I was asking about 2 self injections per week and things like that and she got very annoyed. Either way, 750 for initial visit and 75 a month after that plus meds. That is more than Dr. Crisler in Lansing. Is he really worth it?

Anyone know anything about Dr. Keri Topouzian? His nurse was very helpful and the prices are a bit more reasonable from what I gathered. This isn’t something new, I don’t need to reinvent the wheel I just need a doc to keep calling in my scripts!

I can’t say if he is worth it, I didn’t do the full run of labs (I had fresh labs from the VA) and the full first workup so it was a lot cheaper. I pay 65 a month I get my meds? That’s the best I got.

The situation you have sounds perfect but that isn’t the way his phone operator made it sound. Maybe I need to cal back and ask about this again. Do you feel like he is very current on treatment protocols?

As current as the members on this board. I would ask to speak with him directly and ask for the mini consultation. If you have current blood work and past blood work that is a huge plus. he wanted me to inject sub Q evy2 or 3 days and HCG and an last time I talked to him but I like IM and he understands people are different. AI when labs said I needed it, but im sure symptoms would be enough. He seemed more up to dated then anyone I have ever heard of or seen. He speaks like the top information providers on this board. Remember he is still a doctor. I took some cognitive test went and saw him once 6-9 months ago, provided labs though e-mail and over the phone but each case is unique. I can’t promise what he will do, but I asked for the protocol on this board and then some and have always had good results. I feel a ton better and I don’t feel like I have to tell or teach him anything when I see him. once you get on track you just go.

I would hate to send you and have something not work out that you want but that was my experience.

I was even offered HGH, but who can afford that? Its just the receptionist and nurse im one little suite a couple hours a day each week. Otherwise you will get connected to the New York office and I don’t know much about that except leaving messages. That is the best I can give you. Good Luck

I appreciate your help. I think I will call back today and try to ask for someone who is more informed about the actual treatment. Sub Q injection ever 2-3 day is exactly what I want. HCG if I can afford it and an AI when needed, sounds perfect. I just have a hard time swallowing the 750 initial appointment.

Anyone have experience with Dr Crisler? He is supposed to be one of the best and he is within driving distance of me.