Do Young Women in Their Prime Like Older Men?

Two completely emotionless actors starring in one movie…? All they need is Kristen Stewart and it’s the most heartfelt movie released to date.

5 Likes

I dream a dream where someday somebody starts a Nic cage appreciation thread. A thread where we can all just go to love the shit out of him. A safe haven for admiration

You won’t believe how many times I’ve watched The Wicker Man…

1 Like

Seriously, wtf is this lol? I’ve never heard of it. Sounds like the dumbest plot ever. Gonna watch it this weekend.

1 Like

I hated that one. It made me sad.

I loved it. Thought it was bloody hilarious lol!

Seriously, best Nick Cage movies were, IMO, :

Peggy Sue Got Married
Face Off
Raising Arizona
Con Air
Bringing Out the Dead
Adaptation
Leaving Las Vegas

Nice! It was on Netflix the last time I saw it (not sure now).

Most boring MFM of all-time.

1 Like

100% yes. I forgot about this one. I also love Holly Hunter.

1 Like

Bad lieutenant of new Orleans!!!

1 Like

The man, the myth, the legend !!!

1 Like

died.

Ok, it really wasn’t bad lol. Nicholas Cage was actually only mildly hamming it up.

Get this. Then Chinese title on the poster says “Legend of the White Spirit” because “White Ghost” would be the equivalent of gwailo.

Which is why it was so fucking funny when Nick Cage proclaimed loudly, “I AM THE WHITE GHOST!” I have a feeling he got pranked by the director.

“Shoot him again! His soul is still dancing!”

How on earth can anyone hate Nick Cage lol? No one else could have delivered that line like he did and not look ridiculous.

5 Likes

Yesss!!! I watched it again last night hahha. What are these iguanas doing here ?! There ain’t no iguanas
I think tonight I’ll watch Lord of war

1 Like

Only to a certain point though. And its different for every guy. I think most guys would peak before 35 or 40 if there really a late bloomer lol but it all depends what your definition of “prime” is. Im only 21 for phux sake and I dont have the sexual desire as I did when I was 16 lol I “peaked” in that sense because I had the desire to fap it 4 times per night lol

True, but usually anything related to sex under the age of 18 is a “taboo topic” and the ages 16 and 17 have a lot of “grey area” as to whats legal and not.

I would say OP is talking about attractiveness when talking about prime rather than horniness

I would hazard a guess and say this is not attractive to women lol

mostly meant peaked as in my sexual desire but ya I guess lol

Good question… I’m very curious to know about this.

You guys are all wrong.

Weather Man is the best Nick Cage Movie.

2 Likes