Do Young Women in Their Prime Like Older Men?

Suuuuuure it was this thread…

3 Likes

Nicholas Cage is a National Treasu…

4 Likes

1 Like

Trying to redeem myself.

3 Likes

Our thoughts differ , but this is basically what it’s like inside my head 97 percent of the time

1 Like

Yeah, quite a bit. All I think about now is ‘what’s gonna happen if I try to fight a bear while wearing a bear suit?’.

2 Likes

I love that little fist-pump-while-drinking thing he does at 1:55. It’s such classic Nicolas Cage.

2 Likes

Why did we let this thread die?

2 Likes

Some things are just meant to be man. Best not disturb the grave.

1 Like

Saw that. The dude killed Tony the Tiger, the Trix Rabbit, and really maimed Count Chocula, but he turned into a bat and got away.

4 Likes

Hahhaha good question!!!

Let’s talk about how mandy was too scary for me to watch and I only made it through 42 mins

So this thread is only really worth resurrecting if we get back to it’s TRUE purpose. Nicolas Cage!

2 Likes

Captain Corelli’s Mandolin ate out the dog’s asshole, but Wild at Heart occupies a space in me I won’t forget.

Ouro, how is the competition happening these days?

As to the actual purpose of this thread, I certainly fucking hope so.

I turn 51 this year, so there I am worried.

Over the last few months I have been sometimes going to global groove dancefloor events. Sometimes I get this feeling that I don’t move very well (some might remember striking videos I have attempted), and consequently get self conscious. Occasionally I even get a bit of static from other people.

I was at one a month ago where a few 40 somethings were sort of looking at me, but they stirred nothing in my pants.

Laura Dern saying ‘you make me hotter than Georgia asphalt’ Is one of the hottest things ever committed to film…

I MUST chime in. At nearly 50, and a ring on my finger. I keep noticing an increasing amount of attention from women at least 15 years younger. No real clue why, don’t care, just noticed.

Validation maybe? The idea that younger women like successful, stable, attractive older men? BTW I’m just taking shots in the dark and answering for conversation purposes

1 Like
  1. Snake eyes def gets an honourable mention…
  1. if got some cardio time, this one a slow burn for the Cage hardcore…