Do You Train In That!!?

Why people would even consider buying this shoe is a mystery to me, never mind training in them!!! This is without a doubt the worst thing I have ever seen, I can’t imagine how that thing smells after messing around for 2 hours in the circuit section with no socks. People that own these shoes will always wear them to any occasion, I am sure this is a criminal offence of some sort�?��?� well, it should be!!

i’ve seen 3 or 4 guys wearing them at the gym i work at and i’ve had to kick them out because they are not consider sneakers

Those fall into my “stupid useless junk” catagory.

They are being banned as employee footwear in many hospitals now because of their ability to disperse foot fungus.

[quote]ultimate_jughead wrote:
i’ve seen 3 or 4 guys wearing them at the gym i work at and i’ve had to kick them out because they are not consider sneakers[/quote]

God bless you Jughead.

Wearing Crocs should be an impeachable offense.

On a international level, what does it say about your country when your Prez is wearing Crocs?

I see rig hands wearing these things all over the Gulf Of Mexico, They wear them as house shoes. IMHO, I think they are gay looking, you won’t catch me wearing a pair.

Crocs are FUGLY, they’re like UGGS for summer time.

Are Crocs the official footwear of obesity or do they make it’s wearer just look fat? Magically those things only weigh 8-13 oz. yet they add about 15 pounds to the frame.

I’m baffled though how amazingly the stock has performed:
‘Shares of Crocs (Nasdaq: CROX) added $1.93, or 3.5 percent, to $57.85 in afternoon trading. The stock has traded in a 52-week range of $13.35 to $61.99’.

Analysts keep a ‘Stong Buy’ rating on CROX with a target of $71, too bad I sold mine at $60. But I guess better out early with a profit than out too late with a loss.

I didn’t even know they made them for men. One of my friends who is a RN can vouch for not being able to wear them on duty anymore. She did say they are the most comfortable shoes she has ever worn. Maybe that explains there popularity? Then again, she is kind of a psycho.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I didn’t even know they made them for men. One of my friends who is a RN can vouch for not being able to wear them on duty anymore. She did say they are the most comfortable shoes she has ever worn. Maybe that explains there popularity? Then again, she is kind of a psycho.[/quote]

Wow, that’s the kind of person you want taking care of you in a hospital?

(No offence to your friend.)

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I didn’t even know they made them for men.[/quote]

They don’t.

[quote]pookie wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I didn’t even know they made them for men.

They don’t.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHHA

I like a shoe I can clean with a hose.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I didn’t even know they made them for men. One of my friends who is a RN can vouch for not being able to wear them on duty anymore. She did say they are the most comfortable shoes she has ever worn. Maybe that explains there popularity? Then again, she is kind of a psycho.

Wow, that’s the kind of person you want taking care of you in a hospital?

(No offence to your friend.)[/quote]

I have come to the realization that as long as you have the money, you can get any kind of education/career you want. My buddy’s wife is also an RN. She thinks there are 120 seconds in an hour, you know, 60x60.

And people wonder why health care costs so much.

[quote]pookie wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

They don’t.
[/quote]

Then why:

[quote]ultimate_jughead wrote:
i’ve seen 3 or 4 guys wearing them at the gym i work at and i’ve had to kick them out because they are not consider sneakers[/quote]

Did you mention they were wearing women’s shoes? Jesus.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
Wearing Crocs should be an impeachable offense.

On a international level, what does it say about your country when your Prez is wearing Crocs?

[/quote]

At least he’s wearing socks.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
pookie wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

They don’t.

Then why:
ultimate_jughead wrote:
i’ve seen 3 or 4 guys wearing them at the gym i work at and i’ve had to kick them out because they are not consider sneakers

Did you mention they were wearing women’s shoes? Jesus.

[/quote]

Justin Harris wears em, so they must be feminine…

I don’t have a problem with them honestly most of the people I’ve seen wearing them wear socks with them.

I would think flip flops or even regular sandals would “promote” the spread of foot bacteria and fungus more than what crocs do.

Girls and guys for that matter wear flip flops all the time at my high school, and I don’t see people complaining about foot fungus and bacteria when plenty of people wear open toed sandals.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
She thinks there are 120 seconds in an hour, you know, 60x60.

And people wonder why health care costs so much.
[/quote]

Haha. That is great!

They are actually good boat shoes… but I quit wearing mine because of the above reasons. Now I just wear flip flops on the boat.

HAHA to fuckin funny Ive had conversations about this on more than one occaision about these “plastic garden clogs”
JoeBob stick with your Reefs man

[quote]xb100 wrote:

Justin Harris wears em, so they must be feminine…

I don’t have a problem with them honestly most of the people I’ve seen wearing them wear socks with them.

I would think flip flops or even regular sandals would “promote” the spread of foot bacteria and fungus more than what crocs do.

Girls and guys for that matter wear flip flops all the time at my high school, and I don’t see people complaining about foot fungus and bacteria when plenty of people wear open toed sandals.

[/quote]

Two things wrong with this.

Justin is a 275 lb walking house. He can wear whatever he wants.

And I highly doubt the hospital(key word there) that the person referred to above lets the employees wear sandals either.