Do You Think You'll Ever Be Satisfied?

[quote]patrick4588 wrote:

[quote]tom63 wrote:
Get old enough and you’ll need to manage your expectations. Injuries , age ared all something you will need to learn how to manage.
And believe it or not there will be a day you decline.[/quote]

Pharma section might help with that problem.[/quote]

You will decline, and although the Pharma section may help, it won’t prevent it.
You show me a forty-five year old lifter in the best shape of his life, and I’ll show you a guy that was playing ‘grab-ass’ during his twenties & thirties.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]patrick4588 wrote:

[quote]tom63 wrote:
Get old enough and you’ll need to manage your expectations. Injuries , age ared all something you will need to learn how to manage.
And believe it or not there will be a day you decline.[/quote]

Pharma section might help with that problem.[/quote]

You will decline, and although the Pharma section may help, it won’t prevent it.
You show me a forty-five year old lifter in the best shape of his life, and I’ll show you a guy that was playing ‘grab-ass’ during his twenties & thirties. [/quote]

During my 20’s I could run most into the ground, but at 165 and a 185 lb bench. Lot’s of beer and chasing the opposite sex. Now in my 50’s no drinking for the last 16 yrs. 195 lbs and the strongest I have ever been. I can’t help but wonder what if I hadnt been playing grab ass.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:
You show me a forty-five year old lifter in the best shape of his life, and I’ll show you a guy that was playing ‘grab-ass’ during his twenties & thirties. [/quote]

When did you peak?

I’ll be satisfied on the day when someone asks me how much I can lift, and I can truthfully answer, “All of it.” But not until that day.

once i hit my 2000 raw total, ill be satisfied for that day.

but after that …no.

Andy Bolton took 5 years to go fropm 1003 to 1008.

I won’t be satisfied but I may well quit and get a life when gains get that slow.