Fish oil (Flameout)
Vitamin E
Niacin
Green Tea Extract
Quality multi
Vitamin C
COQ 10
Psyllium

I think it comes out to about 30 or 40 pills I swallow a day! And before I added Flameout, I was taking 40 fish oil caps a day alone…

Wow, and I though I took a lot.

But just in case you cared, Coach thib just said in his locker room that he does not like using 5 total supplements at one time… Maybe you should look into that.

[quote]Serd wrote:

But just in case you cared, Coach thib just said in his locker room that he does not like using 5 total supplements at one time… Maybe you should look into that.[/quote]

I really want to cut down, but none of them are “fluff” supplements, or designer. They’re all pretty useful shit, and I don’t know where to cut.

I take quite a load of supplements myself… probably more than just about anyone else here :confused:

Nothing expensive, just lots of stuff…

nettle
milk thistle
ginseng
gingko biloba
multi-vitamin
l-carnitine (just using this briefly to help get into low carbs)
l-argnine (it’s cheap, what the hell)
dessicated bovine liver
lots of fish oil
probiotic enzymes
ZMA
DHEA
kelp (for the iodine)
astragulus
ashwaganda
rhodiola rosea

The last three I added recently because of renewed adrenal problems.

Plus I use:

whey, creatine, and glutamine powders

niacin - from food
vitamin E - from food
green tea extract - drink lots of green tea
CoQ10 - hyped up as many supplements are
psyllium - eat more veggies instead

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Alpha Male
Rez-V
BCAA
Fish oil (Flameout)
Vitamin E
Niacin
Green Tea Extract
Quality multi
Vitamin C
COQ 10
Psyllium
[/quote]

Don’t know where to cut out? Come on…everything there is not necessary I’d say besides fish oil and BCAA. Multivitamin is good but it contains vitamin C and E, and you should be getting those vitamin’s from food as well. Drink green tea. Make a gallon worth of green tea and put it in the fridge.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Serd wrote:

But just in case you cared, Coach thib just said in his locker room that he does not like using 5 total supplements at one time… Maybe you should look into that.

I really want to cut down, but none of them are “fluff” supplements, or designer. They’re all pretty useful shit, and I don’t know where to cut.

[/quote]

I understand what you are saying… The only ones I would cut down on would be the ones that my multi would cover, such as the Vitamin E and Niacin. If you have a quality multi and eating a good diet, I wouldn’t really see an additional need for those to…

And for the Vitmin C. I’d cut that out and rely on whole food sources like citrus fruits, peppers, and other food with good amounts of Vitmin C.

As you probably already know, vitamin c is more readily absorbed through food and not the pill form. An orange has roughly 70 mg of Vitamin C and our bodies absorb close to all the vitmin c.

Get a lot of those in powder form and you can lower the pill count quite a bit.

I haven’t seen a good conclusion on magnesium stearate’s effects on health, but I would avoid taking too many capsules containing it (which is most of them).

[quote]cyph31 wrote:
niacin - from food
vitamin E - from food
green tea extract - drink lots of green tea
CoQ10 - hyped up as many supplements are
psyllium - eat more veggies instead[/quote]

Yup.

Shit, I forgot to mention ZMA!!!

Add another!