Do You Read When You Are

On another thread, someone talked about the morning dump. It kind of got me to thinking - my wife bitches at me incessantly for taking reading material into bathroom. Surely I’m not the only guy that reads in the crapper - right? Do you read, and if so, what ?

There are few simple pleasures in life that exceed the enjoyment I get out of my morning dump. Add to that pouring over the box scores, and…well…it’s a 15 minute taste of nirvana.

rj, based on something you said in another thread a while ago about nothing beating the pleasure of the morning whiz off the back porch, and now this revelation–you almost make me wish I’d paid more attention to the Freudian theories put forth in all my psycho english prof-babes courses.

But I’d say you have some serious potty issues…and are probably dangerously close to paying some hot bimbo to take a dump on your chest.

you don’t have a subscription to some kind of potty erotica web site(s) do you???

:wink:

Well, reading the shampoo bottles gets old after a while.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
rj, based on something you said in another thread a while ago about nothing beating the pleasure of the morning whiz off the back porch, and now this revelation–you almost make me wish I’d paid more attention to the Freudian theories put forth in all my psycho english prof-babes courses.

But I’d say you have some serious potty issues…and are probably dangerously close to paying some hot bimbo to take a dump on your chest.

you don’t have a subscription to some kind of potty erotica web site(s) do you???

;)[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha! Funny shit! No pun intended! Hahahahaha!

rj:

ABSOLUTELY!!!

I’ve been subscibed to all the Major MuscleMags…like…forever

I’ll usually grab one and catch-up on things while taking care of nature!

Mufasa!

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:

you don’t have a subscription to Potty Erotica do you?

;)[/quote]

I think you sould keep your day job, because you suck at psychoanalyzing.

I love my morning piss, and I love my morning dump - what in the hell is Freudian about that? I’m a guy.

Now, Joe - answer the question.

HEY YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH SCAT? If somebody wants to take a dump on somebody else/or get a steamy log dropped on their chest it’s their decision.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:

you don’t have a subscription to some kind of potty erotica web site(s)???

I think you sould keep your day job, because you suck at psychoanalyzing.

I love my morning piss, and I love my morning dump - what in the hell is Freudian about that? I’m a guy.

Now, Joe - answer the question.[/quote]

I dunno…I think you’re a little touchy about the issue.

Yeah, I read. Usually keep catalogs in there b/c I try not to be in there long enough to study the box scores.

And, Wide, there’s nothing wrong with scat…if that’s what you’re into…who’m I to judge either you or rj???

I don’t know as I’d call the whole thing “nirvana” though…

I read somewhere that sitting on the john is a calming experience, and that reading while on the john increases endorphins. So tell your wife that it’s actually good for you!

Reading when crapping is a necessity! If you are in one of the rare instances when you gotta go and there is no reading material handy it’s a real letdown! At my place there is always an outdoor life, some muscle rag, or Stuff or FHM, next to the throne.

I hardly ever take reading material to the bathroom…that’s because I have a magazine rack on the wall! It’s stocked with Skiing magazine and Discover. Lately, though, I need to be careful of how much time I spend on the crapper because my legs start going numb.

[quote]MikeTheBear wrote:
I hardly ever take reading material to the bathroom…that’s because I have a magazine rack on the wall! It’s stocked with Skiing magazine and Discover. Lately, though, I need to be careful of how much time I spend on the crapper because my legs start going numb.[/quote]

see, that’s just wrong.

although I remember years ago that some game show champ attributed his knowledge to reading encyclopedias whilst on the throne.

never.

i am obviously young enogh that my bowel movements are raid enough that i dont need to read.

maybe this should be on the over 35 lifter forum?!

I never have and probably never will. It doesn’t take me that long.

I’m a fan. When I get back from lunch at work, I print out some reading material (using from the WSJ’s OpinionJournal.com) and from ESPN.com’s Page (the Sports Guy rules). It’s nice to since you can just throw it all out before you leave the bathroom.

I’m not sure why anyone would find all of this so odd.

Kuz

[quote]miniross wrote:
never.

i am obviously young enogh that my bowel movements are raid enough that i dont need to read.

maybe this should be on the over 35 lifter forum?![/quote]

It’s not about being rapid. It’s about actually finding a few minutes out of the day to yourself.

Kuz

[quote]miniross wrote:
never.

maybe this should be on the over 35 lifter forum?![/quote]

“raid enough”?
Insecticide?
Your bowel movements are that toxic, bro?

[quote]MikeTheBear wrote:
Lately, though, I need to be careful of how much time I spend on the crapper because my legs start going numb.[/quote]

Word to that. Reading on the crapper is key. I take whatever I’m reading at the time, be it a magazine or a novel. That’s where trouble starts. Reading while dropping a deuce is just like reading, except more productive.

Are you kidding? I learned to read on the shitter. In fact beside this site, the shitter is the only place I read.

On what wideguy wrote. Have any of you ever been shit on, or had someone shit on you or give you a hot lunch? Not that anyone of you would admit to this. I have thought about taking a shit on someone, or at least letting one slide while receiving oral stimulation.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
It’s not about being rapid. It’s about actually finding a few minutes out of the day to yourself.

Kuz[/quote]

Exactly! I have a wife and daughter and I love them both immensely, but sometimes a man just needs to get away and be in his own space. I have my own bathroom that no one else uses – it’s my space. Taking a crap also lets me get away and be by myself for a while.