Do You Notice Fish Oil Effects

I definitely notice it. Joint feel much better and I feel much less stiff.

Also I feel it helps me mentally.

tweet

I notice that I am a lot more sore after workouts when I don’t take it.

Here’s something that consumers of fish oil might want to take into consideration:

Here is something to keep in mind when you see things reported like this. If a supplement, vitamin or some natural compound DOES actually decrease cancer risk…which cancers do you think will be most easily thwarted? The easier to prevent “mild” forms? Or the incurable rabid aggressive tumors? Obviously the mild cases will more likely be the cancers most prevented by the supplement. Thus the percentage of aggressive cancers in subjects taking supplement X will go up as a percentage. Always keep that in mind. Yet another way statistics and studies can be very very misleading.

Neptune krill oil makes a night and day difference to my joints and also seems to boost my work capacity

[quote]sexyxe wrote:
I stopped taking fish oil about 2 weeks ago, maybe a smidge more. Just ran out of it. Kept forgetting to buy more.

I slowly noticed my elbows getting a little sore and clicky as have my shoulders. I’ve just bought more a few days ago and my elbows are better already with my shoulders coming good too.[/quote]

Just a follow up, now my elbows are good to go once again, shoulders are good and my ankles have stopped clicking. Unsure why my ankles click though.

I notice the diminished soreness (improved recovery by a day or so) and joint stiffness when taking in enough fish oil daily.

I also notice the blood thinning effects whenever I get cut or get a nose bleed it lasts a lot longer!

X2 on the nose bleeds lasting longer. I feel like I retain less water when taking fish oil. I also feel like I get better endorphin surge from my workouts. Oh yeah, and it makes my shit smell AWFUL!!!

[quote]Michael Crehan wrote:
X2 on the nose bleeds lasting longer. I feel like I retain less water when taking fish oil. I also feel like I get better endorphin surge from my workouts. Oh yeah, and it makes my shit smell AWFUL!!![/quote]

Glad you mentioned it, I think people were being polite around you.

On a serious note, there are a few people who claim it kind of LOWERS their libido. Anyone notice this?

(Feel free to repeat my version of a joke on me, Michael)

When I was a teenager my acne skin got better when taking fishoil. Other effect’s than that I have not noticed.(smelly burb sometimes)