Do You Lift with Your Ring On?

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I have a tungsten ring so I could lift in it all I want and it won’t warp or scratch, [/quote]

same here, I lift in mine without any problems.

I have a tungsten ring so I could lift in it all I want and it won’t warp or scratch, but it’s uncomfortable so I take it off.[/quote]

You bastard. Let me tell you a story:

Salesman: Oh hi ms have you picked out a band?

wife: yes, this one, in platinum please.

Salesman: It’s 2,200.

wife: Great deal!

Salesman: Sir, you like this one? What type of metal

Beans: Yeah that one, Platinum also

Salesman: Okay, that will be 1,700.

wife: How much is his in White Gold?

Beans?: WTF?

I got the shaft, but oh well. It is part of being married.

I have a cock ring for every occasion.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I train at home, so I just leave my ring on my dick while I’m training.

[/quote]
Good idea, keep it close[/quote]

I dont know how someone could DL with a ring on? I lift at home so not an issue. I understand some lifts could be done with it on but no way DL.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
I dont know how someone could DL with a ring on? I lift at home so not an issue. I understand some lifts could be done with it on but no way DL. [/quote]

I wrap straps once around the bar (for comfort and other reasons), the ring tucks up nicely between the palm and finger. Mine is not a real large of fancy ring and the edges are well rounded. Once I got used to the feel of the ring I barely notice it anymore.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

I have a tungsten ring so I could lift in it all I want and it won’t warp or scratch, but it’s uncomfortable so I take it off.[/quote]

You bastard. Let me tell you a story:

Salesman: Oh hi ms have you picked out a band?

wife: yes, this one, in platinum please.

Salesman: It’s 2,200.

wife: Great deal!

Salesman: Sir, you like this one? What type of metal

Beans: Yeah that one, Platinum also

Salesman: Okay, that will be 1,700.

wife: How much is his in White Gold?

Beans?: WTF?

I got the shaft, but oh well. It is part of being married.[/quote]

Similar story with us, but it went like:

PMPM “Oooh, I like this one, and it matches my engagement ring perfectly, and it’s only $1100.”

hubby “Sweet, here ya go!”

PMPM “Do you like this one in platinum? What about white gold? You like this design? You want an inlay?”

hubby “Fuck that fancy shit, titanium for $100 FTMFW!”

He teases me that he should’ve gotten diamonds on the inside of the band, just to jack up the price without adding any unwanted bling.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
I dont know how someone could DL with a ring on? I lift at home so not an issue. I understand some lifts could be done with it on but no way DL. [/quote]

I wrap straps once around the bar (for comfort and other reasons), the ring tucks up nicely between the palm and finger. Mine is not a real large of fancy ring and the edges are well rounded. Once I got used to the feel of the ring I barely notice it anymore.[/quote]

Um okay Tex we will slowly back out of this discussion. :slight_smile:

I only use straps to tie up the wife. Just be careful I have seen guys de-glove fingers with ring injuries.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
I have seen guys de-glove fingers with ring injuries. [/quote]

I was going to mention this. Several times in my life my ring caught on something and damn near took my finger off.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
I have seen guys de-glove fingers with ring injuries. [/quote]

I was going to mention this. Several times in my life my ring caught on something and damn near took my finger off.
[/quote]

It is not a pretty site, believe me. I mean its a good question to ask but honestly when you start moving serious weight I just dont see how you can wear a ring.

Not trying to be a dick, but like I said even with straps I couldnt DL with a ring on. Bench maybe, squat for sure, military maybe.

Leave mine on the dresser with my wallet.

Yeah Im coming up with an idea to combat this. I always forget and one time I put my ring in the pocket of my shorts. Benched that day ( remembering constantly that is in my shorts). Got up from a set and booting something across the floor about 10 minutes later. Yep, my ring. Last time I did that. I absolutely cannot lift with it on.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I train at home, so I just leave my ring on my dick while I’m training.

[/quote]
Good idea, keep it close[/quote]

He must have small fingers.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

I wrap straps once around the bar (for comfort and other reasons), the ring tucks up nicely between the palm and finger. Mine is not a real large of fancy ring and the edges are well rounded. Once I got used to the feel of the ring I barely notice it anymore.[/quote]

I only use straps to tie up the wife. Just be careful I have seen guys de-glove fingers with ring injuries. [/quote]

I will keep that in mind. I guess I could try to explain it better but that might involve pictures and I know you are a bit squeamish.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

I only use straps to tie up the wife. Just be careful I have seen guys de-glove fingers with ring injuries. [/quote]

I will keep that in mind. I guess I could try to explain it better but that might involve pictures and I know you are a bit squeamish.[/quote]

I once did a pelvic exam on a 400 pound women, squeamish has never been my problem.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

I will keep that in mind. I guess I could try to explain it better but that might involve pictures and I know you are a bit squeamish.[/quote]

I once did a pelvic exam on a 400 pound women, squeamish has never been my problem. [/quote]

Did you keep your ring on?

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

I once did a pelvic exam on a 400 pound women, squeamish has never been my problem. [/quote]

Did you keep your ring on?[/quote]

Are you kidding I lost the ring and some hobbit found it later in life. You have not lived until you felt cellulite on both your shoulders and forehead.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Quote of the fucking day!

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Have you since recovered ? LOL

True story,

During a football physical, the conversation went something like this…

Max: Damn doc, you diggin’ for gold or what ?

Doc: No, just making sure you are ok.

Max: Is that your ring I feel?

Doc: No, it’s my watch.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Have you since recovered ? LOL[/quote]

I still get nightmares of this group of women walking through the clinic door.