Do You Know This Guy? You Should.

Ever recall hearing about Edward “Ed” Mezvinsky, born January 17, 1937. Who is Ed Mezvinsky?

He is a former Democrat congressman who represented Iowa’s 1st congressional district in the United States House of Representatives for two terms, from 1973 to 1977.

He sat on the House Judiciary Committee that decided the fate of Richard Nixon.

He was outspoken saying that Nixon was a crook and a disgrace to politics and the nation and should be impeached.

He and the Clintons were friends and very politically intertwined for many years.

Ed Mezvinsky had an affair with NBC News reporter Marjorie Sue Margolies and later married her after his wife divorced him.

In 1993, Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky, then a freshman Democrat in Congress, cast the deciding vote that got President Bill Clinton’s controversial tax package through the House of Representatives.

In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 counts of federal criminal bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.

Ed Mezvinsky embezzled more than $10 million dollars from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the notorious Nigerian e-mail scams.

He was found guilty and sentenced to 80 months in federal prison.

After serving less than five years in federal prison, he was released in April 2008 and remains on federal probation.

Today, he still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his many victims.

Now you may be saying, “So what?”

Ed Mezvinsky is Chelsea Clinton’s father-in law.

Now Marc, his son and Chelsea are in their early thirties and purchased a $10.5 million NYC apartment.

Has anyone heard mention of any of this in any of the media?

If this were the Romneys, Jenna or Barbara Bush’s, or Sarah Palin’s daughter’s father-in-law, the news would be an everyday headline. It would be reported over and over and over.

Liberals have us brainwashed into believing there are no double standards in their media coverage.

Democrats are already talking about Hillary as our next President,and then there is possibly Chelsea for president in our future.

Our country is becoming just like good old England. Why did our fore-fathers that left England even bother?

it says he was not implicated in any wrong doing , but I will agree to the point there is probably fire where there is smoke .

With over zealous prosecutors it is hard to tell for sure if he was a bad guy or not . Do you have the details of the alleged scheme ?

I will give an example .

White Water was where there were tax breaks in place that allowed a property to run in the red and still make a profit but the GOV changed the code and many Clinton as well as AZ Governor Symington were caught in this alleged scheme

People don’t plead guilty to an 80 month sentence if they are not implicated.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
Our country is becoming just like good old England. Why did our fore-fathers that left England even bother? [/quote]
Better dental hygiene and food.

Another guy who went under the radar was Prescott Bush, father to George Sr. and grandfather to GW. Read up on him, a pretty influential personality to say the least. Imagine how many more of this caliber are in the woodwork?

Rob

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

it says he was not implicated in any wrong doing , but I will agree to the point there is probably fire where there is smoke .

With over zealous prosecutors it is hard to tell for sure if he was a bad guy or not . Do you have the details of the alleged scheme ?[/quote]

read it again.

HIS WIFE WAS NOT IMPLICATED. HE WAS. HE SERVED FIVE YEARS IN PRISON

…just as i said. you can also try truthorfiction.com

…don’t get me started on clinton. the only president to father a child while sterile. the girls just thought he was “big” but really he had std’s the size of pine cones hanging on his “slick willie.”

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

With over zealous prosecutors it is hard to tell for sure if he was a bad guy or not . Do you have the details of the alleged scheme ?[/quote]

deja vu all over again.

you misread the snopes article. his wife was not implicated.

don’t get me started on the clintons. i was a personal friend to clinton’s physician while he was president.

You have friends?

My mom’s friend took a shot at running for mayor.

Once of the campaign workers USED to work for democrats.

He stopped working for them cause of the rampant crooked-ness, lying, filth and fraud that occurred there (no I don’t have any i.e’s).

It’ didn’t surprise me.

What sad is liberals inability to be INDIVIDUALS, they are such a group, a mob. They can’t think for themselves, or be themselves. Why? Why such uniform thinking? Because what they share in common is their emotions. They are so controlled by their own emotions and base all thoughts on their emotions. Their emotions are constantly manipulated by their politicians, and actors, activists that they can’t even think in a straight logical path…They can’t PROBLEM SOLVE.

So with liberals in office, you get a warm feeling, but you are still left with all of the problems that they promised to fix. Which leaves them with more problems to promise to fix in the next election.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

What sad is many conservatives and liberals inability to be INDIVIDUALS, they are such a group, a mob. They can’t think for themselves, or be themselves. Why? Why such uniform thinking? Because what they share in common are their biases and emotions. They are so controlled by their own biases and emotions and base all thoughts on their biases and emotions. Their emotions are constantly manipulated by their politicians, and actors, activists that they can’t even think in a straight logical path…They can’t PROBLEM SOLVE.

So with both liberals or conservatives in office; you are still left with all of the problems that they promised to fix. Which leaves them with more problems to promise to fix in the next election.
[/quote]

As the old Forum saying goes…fixed that for 'ya.

Mufasa

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

Liberals have us brainwashed into believing there are no double standards in their media coverage.
[/quote]

http://query.nytimes.com/search/sitesearch/?action=click®ion=Masthead&pgtype=Homepage&module=SearchSubmit&contentCollection=Homepage&t=qry218#/Edward+Mezvinsky+fraud/

106 hits, including the article about Clinton’s wedding.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
What sad is liberals inability to be INDIVIDUALS, they are such a group, a mob. They can’t think for themselves, or be themselves. Why? Why such uniform thinking? Because what they share in common is their emotions. They are so controlled by their own emotions and base all thoughts on their emotions.
[/quote]
Studies have actually shown this. It is also 50% or so genetic.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

What sad is many conservatives and liberals inability to be INDIVIDUALS, they are such a group, a mob. They can’t think for themselves, or be themselves. Why? Why such uniform thinking? Because what they share in common are their biases and emotions. They are so controlled by their own biases and emotions and base all thoughts on their biases and emotions. Their emotions are constantly manipulated by their politicians, and actors, activists that they can’t even think in a straight logical path…They can’t PROBLEM SOLVE.

So with both liberals or conservatives in office; you are still left with all of the problems that they promised to fix. Which leaves them with more problems to promise to fix in the next election.
[/quote]

As the old Forum saying goes…fixed that for 'ya.

Mufasa
[/quote]

good one DUDE!! that was very clever and original of you, again proving your ability as a liberal to think on your own!

…you “fixed” it just like Barry “Fixed” healthcare AMIRIGHTORWHAT?

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

good one DUDE!! that was very clever and original of you, again proving your ability as a liberal to think on your own!
[/quote]

And this is very clever and original of you, again proving your ability, as a conservative, to respond to a point without the kind of obnoxious preteen sarcasm that is tossed by the fistful around a typical middle school playground!

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
What sad is liberals inability to be INDIVIDUALS, they are such a group, a mob. They can’t think for themselves, or be themselves. Why? Why such uniform thinking? Because what they share in common is their emotions. They are so controlled by their own emotions and base all thoughts on their emotions. Their emotions are constantly manipulated by their politicians, and actors, activists that they can’t even think in a straight logical path…They can’t PROBLEM SOLVE.

So with liberals in office, you get a warm feeling, but you are still left with all of the problems that they promised to fix. Which leaves them with more problems to promise to fix in the next election.
[/quote]

You are new to this conservative vs liberal thing aren’t you?

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[/quote]

LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS. The only people fucking up things in this country are all liberals.

Of course point out Republican mistakes and the GOP will call that the old people, the RINO’s, liberals in Republican clothing and all sorts of other political football apologizing so they can say “well Bush wasn’t actually like us. Romney wasn’t one of us.” Well fuck you didn’t want Ron Paul so don’t tell me he was one of you either!

Luckily for me in a state that is almost all Republican (wait are they RINO’s or Tea Partiers or conservative or what) we have 0 people on welfare, 0 problems and no overreaching government because we don’t have liberals fucking shit up here.

We are working hard to solve problem like grown adults going to strip clubs (morally reprehensible) because we are proud of our small businesses as long as they are doing activities our legislators think should be allowed.

Liberals vs. Conservatives has to be one of the worst things to have ever happened to political dialogue. Democrats and Republicans have both been in charge for years in various states and national offices. If you still think they are vastly different it’s because you are paying attention to facts you want to believe because someone has convinced you that the boogeymen only come in one size, color, shape, and letter (D) of course.

I would say you can’t think for yourself for coming to this type of 3rd grade conclusion about such a large swath of people, but I think that would be quite obvious. Because Republicans being against gay marriage, legalized marijuana, choice for women, teaching science in the classroom and religion in church, etc none of that is based on emotion. That’s all sound logic, rationality, and reason.

God we are fucked as a country when people come to these types of conclusions and lack the ability to see that corruption and bad ideas come from people and not just “liberals” or “conservatives” or whatever political moniker one of the two parties comes up with to convince you to hate the other side and trust them.

I’m sure you’re one of those people that avoids the liberal media by only consuming media that you know you can trust (i.e. has a known conservative bias instead of liberal bias). Take your own advice and think for yourself and not for what people have tried to convince you about other people.

Nothing emotional or mob mentality about the birther movement? The response to Obamacare? (Ironically, running a motherfucking Presidential candidate who did the same thing at the state level). Benghazi? Hell only “liberals” think in groups. Conservatives are all running around coming to different conclusions because none of them EVER believe anything similar because they all think for themselves.

Wait a second places like Mississippi or South Carolina those free thinking places that are filled with people who Gallup calls the most conservative all lick up federal dollars like it’s cocaine. (Probably actually meth knowing rural areas like I’m from.) Those free thinkers bash the government every chance they get and support the most conservative candidates while being in debt to the government on a scale much bigger than a lot of other states.

Just remember though all those problems are because of liberals and freeloading Democrat voters. Spoken like someone who has never been to an area that is filled with government handouts and yet votes all Republican.

Ironically statements like yours make me first think of liberals and not conservatives. Someone coming to a certain conclusion based on a few things they have heard.

H-factless claims he has a masters degree. he is one of the most simplistic dumb fucks i can remember reading. he believes in nothing, yet argues in every thread for the sake of… arguing.

he stumbles into my threads while he claims to have me on the forum’s ignore function. my name surely appears by the thread title.

you may be disturbed with what you read as you continue on, because this post is about bringing you to the truth of the matter. why do i bother to write this? because i think every dumb fuck on the planet should have a reason to go on living.

if you recognize yourself in some of my words, that’s good. that means that despite all of the bad feelings you’re feeling, you can identify some of those feelings that have been felt by others. trust me, that won’t make anything i have to say easier. truth can be disturbing. but it does give you a small reason to hope.

you, like H-factless are still alive. you are still reading. you are still writing dumb fuck posts that make some want to stab you in the face with a bayonet. i say this as a Christian offering light in a world of darkness.

to the rest of you, have patience like me. don’t stab a dumb fuck in the face.

this message was paid for by brad pitt.