T Nation

Do You Know Benny Podda?

[quote]Benny Podda wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Do a search on the elite web site. He often writes to Jim Wendler over there. His letters are pretty entertaining.

Jim Wendler knows me. Benny Podda likes Jim Wendler. Jim Wendler knows the way of the warrior. You pukes don’t know Benny Podda and the Way of the Warrior. Jimmy, Benny Podda is coming back to Elite and never leaving.

[/quote]

Come on Benny Podda, they’re not all assholes over here at T-Nation. Most of them are just overly skeptical.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Benny Podda wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Do a search on the elite web site. He often writes to Jim Wendler over there. His letters are pretty entertaining.

Jim Wendler knows me. Benny Podda likes Jim Wendler. Jim Wendler knows the way of the warrior. You pukes don’t know Benny Podda and the Way of the Warrior. Jimmy, Benny Podda is coming back to Elite and never leaving.

Come on Benny Podda, they’re not all assholes over here at T-Nation. Most of them are just overly skeptical.[/quote]

Especially of those who refer to themselves in the third person.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Benny Podda wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Do a search on the elite web site. He often writes to Jim Wendler over there. His letters are pretty entertaining.

Jim Wendler knows me. Benny Podda likes Jim Wendler. Jim Wendler knows the way of the warrior. You pukes don’t know Benny Podda and the Way of the Warrior. Jimmy, Benny Podda is coming back to Elite and never leaving.

Come on Benny Podda, they’re not all assholes over here at T-Nation. Most of them are just overly skeptical.

Especially of those who refer to themselves in the third person.[/quote]

And talk like the Hulk. Hulk like Benny Poda. Hulk Smash!

Other than being sorry that I spent a few minutes reading about this guy. Where would anyone find information on Genghis Khans philosophy on physical training?

I think that says it all…dang I wish I didn’t read that.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_6_23/ai_n14834172/?tag=content;col1 super bumb for super t-man

I remember reading about Podda in Muscle & Fitness, back in the 80’s.
Intense dude. High blood pressure!

I’ve heard of him, I always thought he was a moron. Bow and arrow, idiot.

Apparently Bill Romanowski and Joe Montana did some work with Benny. In Romo’s book, he talks about how insane he was; trying to convince him the benefits of drinking one’s own urine!

[quote]Benny Podda wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Do a search on the elite web site. He often writes to Jim Wendler over there. His letters are pretty entertaining.

Jim Wendler knows me. Benny Podda likes Jim Wendler. Jim Wendler knows the way of the warrior. You pukes don’t know Benny Podda and the Way of the Warrior. Jimmy, Benny Podda is coming back to Elite and never leaving.

[/quote]

Does Benny Podda talk about himself in the third person?

Does Benny Podda also have visual or auditory hallucinations?

[quote]ku2u wrote:
Apparently Bill Romanowski and Joe Montana did some work with Benny. In Romo’s book, he talks about how insane he was; trying to convince him the benefits of drinking one’s own urine![/quote]

BECAUSE IT’S STERILE AND I HAPPEN TO ENJOY THE TASTE!

NeelyDan is the only one that carries off speaking in the third person.Give it up,Benny.