Do You Hide Your Use from Your Significant Other?

Oh I’m in the U.S. everything is illegal here. The land of the free isnt so free.

5 Likes

This is a very alarming statistic if true. How many of them die ridiculously young from heart disease?

Interesting topic, I used to not hide it but now I keep it out of sight. It helps me to create a mental divide between BB and home life. “Juice” can be super destructive to relationships from my experience. I learned the hard way that I simply cannot take certain chemicals -tren- as it literally makes me devoid of any feelings. One of the first things I say to my online clients is that no cycle is worth loosing a family over. Honesty is the best policy. @unclefrosty

3 Likes

Married, would be impossible, wife knows and was hesitant but after awhile she noticed positive changes in my overall mood, sleep, sex, etc. She knows but has never actually seen the gear or anything related, as i feel thats best.

So, both. She knows AND I hide it

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. Personally I’m to the point where certain compounds just aint worth it. It will change you. & Tren is like darth vader in a vial… You wont give 2 shits about anyone…
I was married got busted juicing a few times. Id be lying if i said it had nothing to do with divorce. Imo tho unless you are a athlete or model no woman needs to know. I tell my gf i do trt… No reason to scare her.

2 Likes

I’m open and honest with my significant other. But my situation is a little different considering I’ve only done testosterone and am prescribed quite a bit of whatever type I’d like (prop and cyp so far) for trt. So it’s pretty easy to just say I do it for health reasons and it’s accepted.

Your dead on mate. That being said I do know other bodybuilders who manage to balance family life with contest prep while taking more anti social compounds like tren. Really comes down to the individual. But I always air on the side of caution especially if one is just training recreationally. @thehebrewhero

1 Like

Im kinda at the point where I think a cycle should be fun. Tren takes that away…As a every day juicer & not a pro Im more a fan of getting ripped for pool season or bulking up in winter. Than TRT the other times… Im actually reducing my tren now becuase it just sux ass. I can get very similar gainz with less tren more test better diet & throw in some H. Im fine giving up 5lbs for sleep, boners, not being an asshole for 8 weeks.

1 Like

What do you guys do about atrophy? Im not in a position quite yet to break the juice conversation out but the atrophy is my only side effect anyways.
Blasting and cruising is there anything i can do to maintain size at a moderate test dose or will hcg only be temporarily good/good for getting into the pct at end of cycle?

Im just at the pivotal point where i decide to come off and start fresh in a few months or cruise, and im leaning more toward cruising as my fitness tests are coming

Just use hcg all the time like most of us TRT guys do

1 Like

Any tips on dosing, what you do yourself for cruise + hcg?

Im researching it now anyways but while your here may as well ask

I’m on 40mg test and 200iu hcg eod