T Nation

Do You Hear What I Hear?

First off; Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Question for you all.

I was driving to work this morning and heard this AMAZING, upbeat version of "Do You Hear What I Hear?". Amazing harmonies. Sounded more like a "Boy Band". (By the way; I am NOT talking about "JLS" "Do you Feel What I Feel"?)

(Could have been "Backstreet"; "NSync"?; "All-4-One"?...along those lines?)

HELP!

And again...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Mufasa

I don't hear it but I can smell it.

(Haha, ID!)

Seriously...maybe the "GLEE" guys? (It could be one of their mixes???)

Mufasa

How bout you call the radio station.....

The song was later recorded in diverse ways by hundreds of artists as varied as Eddie Fisher, Jack Jones, Johnny Mathis,[2] Perry Como,[2] Pat Boone,[2] Mahalia Jackson,[2] Whitney Houston,[2] Jim Nabors,[2] Kate Smith,[2] John Tesh,[2] the United States Air Force Symphony Orchestra,[2] the Tropical Flavor Steel Drum Band,[2] Bob Hope,[2] Glen Campbell,[2] Robert Goulet,[2] Kenny G,[2] Kelly Rowland, the Hampton String Quartet, Andy Williams, Vanessa L. Williams, The Carpenters, Anne Murray, Gladys Knight, Copeland, David Arkenstone, Moya Brennan, Carrie Underwood, Martina McBride, Delta Goodrem, Linda Eder, Ed Ames, Flyleaf, Jim Brickman, Celine Dion, Anthony Way Lani Misalucha, Rosie O' Donnell (with special guest Elmo), Third Day, Mannheim Steamroller, Kristin Chenoweth, Sufjan Stevens, Pink Martini, Bob Dylan, Larry Norman, Connie Talbot (2008 and 2009), Kristinia DeBarge, Vanessa Carlton, Theo Tams, Orla Fallon & Méav Ní Mhaolchatha, Susan Boyle, the Broadway Cast of American Idiot for BCEFA's Carols For a Cure (Volume 12), Minimum Wage for Christmas Gone Wrong on Drive-Thru Records, and arranged by René Clausen, The Concordia Choir, The Glee Project contestants Lindsay Pearce and Alex Newell for Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 2. Do you Feel what i Feel? -JLS, [2] British boy band - Premiered live on Children in Need 2011,- variation and change in the vocal wording and instrumental layout, and thelastplaceyoulook.

From Wikipedia.

So if someone recognizes any of those bands are a boy band, you'll have it.

I'm sure Pushharder can help you with that.

I think JLS is a boy band... British even, lol

Good catch.

Wow, I haven't seen you round here for a while.

They are a pustulant sore on the face of music.

How about you put me in a Borg Temporal Vortex...and send me back to say, 1998, to non-talk/non-country/non-oldies radio; when a) there were humans to talk to and b) music wasn't packaged in pre-determined digital loops by the Corporation owning the station?

Mufasa