Do You Hate Counting Calories?

Who hates doing this work? I spend enough time figuring my training and preparing food that I just don’t want to count calories.

I usually guesstimate with portions (palm sized proteins) and servings of fruits/veggies. Although that’s fine I feel for optimal results I really need to hone in on specific calorie consumption and the breakdown of where it’s coming from (protein/carbs/fat.)

It just seems like a real pain in my ass. I used to do it on fitday.com where you log it all in and it shows you on a pie chart your daily diet broken down. Cool site, but it just took a lot of extra time to input all the stats.

I bet soon I will be back on there doing what I know I need to do, but hey isn’t that the road to better success? Anyways else deal with the same frustration?

Unless you’re stalling on your goals, I probably wouldn’t worry about it. I know I still do simply because I think I’m OCD, so I understand.

I,m not counting it evrytime, but dooing it for few weeks give a good idea to guess after that

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:
Who hates doing this work? I spend enough time figuring my training and preparing food that I just don’t want to count calories.

I usually guesstimate with portions (palm sized proteins) and servings of fruits/veggies. Although that’s fine I feel for optimal results I really need to hone in on specific calorie consumption and the breakdown of where it’s coming from (protein/carbs/fat.)

It just seems like a real pain in my ass. I used to do it on fitday.com where you log it all in and it shows you on a pie chart your daily diet broken down. Cool site, but it just took a lot of extra time to input all the stats.

I bet soon I will be back on there doing what I know I need to do, but hey isn’t that the road to better success? Anyways else deal with the same frustration? [/quote]

Count each day for a week until you reach the # of calories, P/C/F you want to reach, adjusting each day. Once you’ve reach it, eat the same things all year round. Enjoy.