Do You Drink Alcohol

This is very much how I feel when people ask what do I like to do for fun… And I tell them “Go to the gym”

damn, i woulda taken those 40’s if he didn’t want them…didnt have to break them…

I see where he is coming from, but there isn’t really any content in that video. I’m sure we have all been in his shoes at some point.

This is the funniest shit I’ve ever seen

yeah my friends give me shit about not partaking in their drinking/drugs/partying lifestyle…

even though im the one holding their hair back while they have their heads in the toilet… even though im the one keeping them from drowing in their own vomit.

havent been paid to babysit in years!

im the one who “needs to get a life” :wink:

2 Likes

Reminds me of a facebook post from a former coworker:

“Anyone have or know where to get some mental duct tape for the negative voices in my head”

Really sad everyone was recommending beer.

I know he lifts so I recommended barbells and heavy weights, then reminded alcohol only causes the voices in your head to get louder until everyone can hear them.

Bah. I like to partake (in moderation). But I stopped drinking mid-week, and only allow myself a couple of glasses of wine on the weekend.

Not because alcohol is bad, but because alcohol, even just one glass of scotch/wine/whatever, makes we want to snack. Snacking makes me fat.

So, limit alcohol to Friday nights, and maybe Saturday nights (or when we have company over, which is usually the weekend anyway) and it works out. Even then, though, I am not talking about getting drunk, just a couple of glasses of empty calories :slight_smile:

–Me

[quote]kravi wrote:
Bah. I like to partake (in moderation). But I stopped drinking mid-week, and only allow myself a couple of glasses of wine on the weekend.

Not because alcohol is bad, but because alcohol, even just one glass of scotch/wine/whatever, makes we want to snack. Snacking makes me fat.

So, limit alcohol to Friday nights, and maybe Saturday nights (or when we have company over, which is usually the weekend anyway) and it works out. Even then, though, I am not talking about getting drunk, just a couple of glasses of empty calories :slight_smile:

–Me[/quote]

Wow you’re soft

[quote]willden wrote:

[quote]kravi wrote:

–Me[/quote]

Wow you’re soft[/quote]

Naw, just old…

–Me

Moderation …

This is all I have to say about the subject

I wonder if AustinBicep drinks alcohol…

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I wonder if AustinBicep drinks alcohol…[/quote]

he sure looks like he does

XXXXXXXX

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

he sure looks like he does[/quote]

he made a video a few months ago of him taking a pull of Vodka, then benching 225 for 30+ reps.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

he made a video a few months ago of him taking a pull of Vodka, then benching 225 for 30+ reps.[/quote]

LOL that wasn’t a vodka bottle. It was just a giant bottle of water. hahahahaha

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

he made a video a few months ago of him taking a pull of Vodka, then benching 225 for 30+ reps.[/quote]

haha, he also has videos saying he keeps water in his vodka bottles. I guess we will never know

[quote]rdogg12794 wrote:
I do, im in college and everyone does it. I limit to once a week but when I do I go hard but Im in better shape now than I was 6 months ago.

The ppl who drink and are fat and out of shape dont do shit except drink and eat crap.

If you carefully plan the days you drink I think its ok.

the days I drink I increase lower my carbs and fats to sub 50g. And eat tons of broccoli and spinach.

Most people when they are drunk binge on pizza etc. and thats where the trouble starts[/quote]

Are you saying that when your drunk you eat Broccoli and spinach? Or before you get drunk?

I drink from time to time, it’s a side effect of living in a fraternity house, and yes sometimes I over do it and it hinders progress the next day but usually I’m smart about it, drinking lots of water, eating healthy even when I drink (and I never drink during a meal.) That’s MY choice and it works for me. I feel like after graduation I won’t be drinking at all since I don’t drink when I come home for summer and breaks and such, just holds no appeal … plus I like looking like my profile picture.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

LOL that wasn’t a vodka bottle. It was just a giant bottle of water. hahahahaha[/quote]

k. doesn’t really matter, he talks about drinking and how he manages it. thanks though.