Do you Cycle HOT-ROX?

I have been training with a female for 2 years now. She is 5’7, 145 lbs and around 15%, abs were visible in the 1st year we trained together. After about a year, out of nowhere, she suddenly puts on 10 lbs in 2 months and starts asking me what we are doing wrong? I couldn’t figure it out. I asked her if she had changed anything & she tells me she had been on a thermogenic made by EAS for over a year and had recently quit taking them. When she told me this I made her stay off of them, knowing she had to have done damage to herself & warned her about pro-longed use having ill affects.

Over the next 2 months the weight she put on would NOT come off! The 10 lbs appeared very bloated, almost like water weight. She lost her abs & cottage cheese set in on her thighs. As you can imagine, this was very depressing for a female fitness enthusiast. She was well on her way to doing a Figure Competition, but not now.

Regular doctors told her she was “stressed out” and her thyroid blood panels came back just fine (we had all 3 done). A wellness doctor told her that her adrenal glands were shot & that she had an auto-immune disease called Hashemoto’s, plus Anemic blood and digestive tract problems. Basically the whole gammit of things you don’t want to happen.

This past year they’ve tried everything. All sorts of “natural remedies” and herbs and concoctions, nasty liquid drinks, the whole 9 yards. They tried whatever they could think of to get the adrenal glands functioning back to normal and nothing works. So I said “Hey, since they are all just PRACTICING medicine on you, why don’t you try some HOT-ROX and see what happens? If the adrenals are already shot and nothing is working to get them back, what’s the worst that could happen”?

One month on HOT-ROX, lost 10 lbs, abs are coming back into view. Now the bottle is running out and we’re wondering what to do next? She certainly doesn’t want to blow back up…what do you guys think?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, it should be cycled.

In her case, 2 weeks off after each bottle is appropriate.