Do They Sell Egg Beaters with Yolk?

I’m not too keen on dumping raw eggs into my shake, anyone know if egg beaters or the like sell a version with the yolk?

Indeed. They have them at most grocery stores down here.

not just yellow coloring, the actual yolk?

I’m gonna make millions and sell Yolk beaters

if i’m not mistaken there is some concern about oxidized cholesterol in yolk powders. I’m under qualified to go into more detail than that…

yeah, I’m not lookikng for the powder

why not just buy the carton of eggs in that case? It would work out to be cheaper as well. Those who buy the egg beaters do so because they lack the yolk do they not?

yes, but it’s my understanding there’s no risk of salmonella from the carton kind, compared to the actual egg.

granted, the risk is extremely low anyways, just more of a mental block at this time

fair enough, if you dont cook the eggs. Ive gone through nearly two dozens eggs a week for years and never had salmonella.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
yes, but it’s my understanding there’s no risk of salmonella from the carton kind, compared to the actual egg.

granted, the risk is extremely low anyways, just more of a mental block at this time[/quote]

Soap, water, done.

Jehovas - the ones around here are yolk + whites, so full eggs in the carton. I know Kroger sells them if you have those where you are, I’ll check at Walmart next time I’m there.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

granted, the risk is extremely low anyways, just more of a mental block at this time[/quote]
Well get over that mental block lol! I think it’s like 1 in 30000 has a chance of having salmonella or something I read once lol.

sorry, more of a mental block about raw egg, not so much the salmonella part