T Nation

Do Test Brands Matter?

I’ve been pinning the same gear brand for nearly a year for my test e cruise now and recently swapped to a different brand ( I don’t know the rules here too well so I won’t say the names of the brands) and now the injections are much smoother.
the liquid used to be VERY slight yellow and the one I’m using now is %100 clear and noticably less thick.
just a slight curiosity that I feel like I had to resolve, could it be bunk or is it just better/less quality?

Good instinct. That is the rule. Brands, sites, etc. are all a no-go.

Probably just a different carrier oil.

2 Likes

I didn’t know they could use different oils. thanks.

Grapeseed, cottonseed, MCT, avocado, peach tree, basically any fruit tree you can think of.

Depending on how high the concentration is they also use mig840 oil which is a mct oil from coconuts but the blend of triglycerides actually make it work almost like a solvent. Great stuff, just learned about it myself and it definitely helps with higher concentrations. I have been in touch with a former HIGH volume producer. He swears if it is ultra clear and almost water like then it is most likely the MIG840 for most hormones.

Man, nothing gave me unexpected pip quite like test e in mig. Primo in guaiacol was pure Hell, but I knew that going in. But surprise pip? Whole new level of discomfort.

2 Likes

reviving the thread because I’m suspecting some bunk gear due to some loss of libido since.
has anyone here injected legit test that was %100 clear (without even the slightest color) that was so thin that it flowed easily through even a thin insulin needle?
the other test I was shooting was through a IM injector 25g needle and this one is 26g with a insulin injector yet it shoots faster,smoother.
anyone have personal experience with such vast differences in test e brands?

That could be due to high test, high prolactin, high E2…

“has anyone here injected legit test that was %100 clear (without even the slightest color) that was so thin that it flowed easily through even a thin insulin needle?”

Quote function isn’t working for me anymore (I can only do one quote per post), so sorry for the crude quote. I don’t know if what I had was bunk or not (didn’t seem bunk), but I have had test like this. I think it is actually sorta common. I actually got more PIP from that stuff than the thicker stuff I had.

1 Like

I just ordered some test for my first blast some time in the future and one of their big claims is accurate potency and brewed to where it will easily go through a insulin pin. They had great reviews :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Probably made with MCT oil. It’s clear and test brewed with it ends up basically clear as well.

1 Like

Hey Iron - sent you an email if u have a chance … thanks!

1 Like