T Nation

Do Tanning Pills Work?

Do Tanning Pills work?
I need to even out some biker tan lines and was curious if anyone has used them?

I don’t know about tanning pills, but Melanotan II def works.

[quote]speed wrote:
I don’t know about tanning pills, but Melanotan II def works.[/quote]

Yep. I am on my second week and am darker than I have ever been before and I don’t even go outside much.

[quote]Icarus wrote:
speed wrote:
I don’t know about tanning pills, but Melanotan II def works.

Yep. I am on my second week and am darker than I have ever been before and I don’t even go outside much.
[/quote]

Is this over the counter? And if so, where can you purchase?

Thanks, [/quote]

[quote]olderguy wrote:

Thanks, [/quote]

Melanotan II is a peptide. It is sold by most research chem companies.

There is a thread about it here in the steroid forum, and there is also a melanotan message board:

www.melanotan.org

My wife has been on it for 3-4 weeks now, and is darker than I have ever seen her in the 15 years we have been married.

RJ what is the dosage recommendations? Seems like one mg a day is the maintenance but what do you load at?

[quote]sapasion wrote:
RJ what is the dosage recommendations? Seems like one mg a day is the maintenance but what do you load at?[/quote]

The way my wife did it was to work her way up to 1mg/day.

There is no loading as you need to find a dosage you are comfortable with. If you start off too high, you will get sick at your stomach.

You take it every day until you get the tan you want, and then you just maintain with 2-3 injections per week.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
olderguy wrote:

Thanks,

Melanotan II is a peptide. It is sold by most research chem companies.

There is a thread about it here in the steroid forum, and there is also a melanotan message board:

www.melanotan.org

My wife has been on it for 3-4 weeks now, and is darker than I have ever seen her in the 15 years we have been married.

[/quote]

My Adex lab has it. I see it’s not cheap. The msg brd will come in handy. I have to take a look at it tomorrow.

I guess when you compare cost of tanning and aggravation, it all pretty equal.

Thanks

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

RJ,

How long did it take your wife to get a decent dark tan? Just curious, hell I might be able to swing this, use a slin needle and subQ seems pretty easy. What about storage? How does it come to one from the site(s)?

The chance of messing up an injection seems pretty rare eh?
      thanks ToneBone[/quote]

It took her about 2 weeks to see some decent color, but she is quite fair skinned. Now she is very dark.

Storage is not a problem. We keep ours in the freezer until it is time to reconstitute. Then keep it in the fridge after it is reconstituted.

Our company ships it in kits. All kits come with NaCl for reconstitution.

There is a 30mg kit, which should last you 2-3 weeks and get the tan started.

We also have a 10mg kit that is for finishing up, or maintaining.