T Nation

Do Skinny Women Like Fat Men?

[quote]michaelv wrote:
Damn, I can’t believe I’m agreeing with this side, but…

Hell, 145 is what I cut to when I was taking off a belly and didn’t have any muscle! That was my skinny-as-hell weight! That was my oh-my-god-I-have-to-start-working-out-before-I-dry-up-and-blow-away weight.

Dude, eat more![/quote]

Yeah, I’m a natural bodybuilding competitor and it’s my offseason right now. So I truly eat a lot, but I don’t certainly wanna be fat. I train hard and eat a lot of healthy food.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I think I was 145 when I was like 13. I think she was just telling you she doesn’t like scrawny, weak pussies. I’d suggest deadlifts, bench, and squats and lots of food. Good luck. [/quote]

I’ve been building my body for somewhat three years.

[quote]Tatjana23 wrote:
She told that she doesn’t dig muscles at all =D.
[/quote]

Then you should have been in those jeans in no time.

I HATE beer bellies and love handles. I want a set of abs to crawl up when I’m done and arms strong enough to hang onto for the ride. When I was in high school I dated a guy that was 6’1" and like 150 pounds he looked like one of those starving children posters. By the end of our junior year and summer he gained 50 pounds and was downright delicious. Why did I dump him???

I think those before me hit it right. You’re not her type. Move on, move up and eat something.

No, and I didn’t say me did I? Read my post again. I believe I said a lot of people and I also said something about it depending on the family life of the individual. It’s along the lines of how children of divorced parents have a higher divorce rate than children whose parents are still together. You can call it what you want, but if you look around with open eyes instead of an “I know-it-all” viewpoint, it’s not uncommon.

DB

[quote]miniross wrote:
Dollar bill

are you married to your mum?

That is such a crock of freudian wank.

but you are right Horses for courses. When i get fat, i am just glad my lady likes big guys (relative), compared to some 10 stoner.

mmm, maybe she might look like my mum. better compare.[/quote]

That’s a great visual;) With that attitude, you will never (I repeat, NEVER) be alone.

DB

[quote]911 Girl wrote:
I want a set of abs to crawl up when I’m done…[/quote]

tatjana23:

I saw a photo of you on another thread. I want to be polite, but I have to say that you are thin and smooth. You also stated that you competed at 140lbs.

I have no idea what the woman is like that you speak of, but some good advice would be to gain some weight, and keep lifting.

[quote]Tatjana23 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Tatjana23 wrote:
I’m very confused, because I was chatting with a 100-pound young girl and she told me that I’m too thin and muscular for her (I’m currently weighin 145). She told me that she would like to have a 200-pound fat teddy bear. Isn’t this kinda freaky, right?

Many girls like the security of being with a larger guy. I don’t think she was in any way referring to someone who was an obese 200lbs. She was probably referring to someone with a more “stocky” build. That isn’t odd at all. I have found that MANY smaller girls like larger men.

Also, unless you are under 5’7", you are NOT muscular at 145lbs…you are just skinny as hell and lean.

No no man! She actually told me that she wants a man with a huge BEERBELLY lol. She told that she doesn’t dig muscles at all =D.
[/quote]

Maybe she just prefer Calm types instead of Aggressive types, with bodyfat rating as 2nd, 3rd, or whatever criterion of importance?

As long as she gets what she wants… with around 7 billion people, there’s enough to pick and choose for everyone ;0)

[quote]911 Girl wrote:
I want a set of abs to crawl up when I’m done…[/quote]

Damn girl, that’s such an excellent visual!

I love every ounce of my 6’1" 300lb man!!! Well, I am not a small girl by anoyone’s standards so big boys have always been my type, and I don’t want to be with some guy that I can out bench and out squat.

[quote]michaelv wrote:
Damn, I can’t believe I’m agreeing with this side, but…

Hell, 145 is what I cut to when I was taking off a belly and didn’t have any muscle! That was my skinny-as-hell weight! That was my oh-my-god-I-have-to-start-working-out-before-I-dry-up-and-blow-away weight.

Dude, eat more![/quote]

I’ll do that!

I’ve found people gravitate to ‘like bodies’.

[quote]AG1 wrote:
I’ve found people gravitate to ‘like bodies’. [/quote]

What does that mean ?

Since when has girls liked the type they say they like?

I think there should be some rules for Natural Bodybuilding. There should be a minimum weight for every height, and you shouldn’t be allowed on the stage if you are less than that.

[quote]Imbrondir wrote:
Since when has girls liked the type they say they like?[/quote]

I’d say 50% of the time maybe. Certainly not close to 100.

[quote]Doc Stig wrote:
AG1 wrote:

What does that mean ?[/quote]

Probably means that fit, ‘bigger’ girls will like more muscular guys. I think it’s true up to a point.

[quote]Doc Stig wrote:
AG1 wrote:

What does that mean ?[/quote]

And heavier girls tend to like softer, heavier guys. (Doesn’t explain the redneck couples where the guy’s maybe 120 lbs from a steady diet of booze, discount cigarettes and lumberjacking and the moo of a wife is 300lbs from hohos and dingdongs and sitting on the coach all day watching soaps.)

[quote]Tatjana23 wrote:
I’ll do that!
[/quote]

A year later?

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Tatjana23 wrote:
I’ll do that!

A year later?[/quote]

I guess not everybody around here acts on impulse.