T Nation

Do Skinny Women Like Fat Men?

I’m very confused, because I was chatting with a 100-pound young girl and she told me that I’m too thin and muscular for her (I’m currently weighin 145). She told me that she would like to have a 200-pound fat teddy bear. Isn’t this kinda freaky, right?

Different strokes for different folks!
Everyone has their own tastes and yeah obviously some skinny women dig fat dudes.

[quote]Tatjana23 wrote:
I’m very confused, because I was chatting with a 100-pound young girl and she told me that I’m too thin and muscular for her (I’m currently weighin 145). She told me that she would like to have a 200-pound fat teddy bear. Isn’t this kinda freaky, right?[/quote]

Many girls like the security of being with a larger guy. I don’t think she was in any way referring to someone who was an obese 200lbs. She was probably referring to someone with a more “stocky” build. That isn’t odd at all. I have found that MANY smaller girls like larger men.

Also, unless you are under 5’7", you are NOT muscular at 145lbs…you are just skinny as hell and lean.

Well to be honest, she was probably just being nice throwing the “muscular” in with the skinny. Lets face it, unless you are 5’2" you are not carrying all that much muscle.

1. she really could like fat guys, though 200 lbs isn’t going to be all that fat for the average guy.

2. you annoy her so she told you she likes the opposite of what you are, this happens a lot and has even happened to me before. a week later you will catch her hanging on the arm of a guy who is exactly your build.

just some thoughts,

Damn, I can’t believe I’m agreeing with this side, but…

Hell, 145 is what I cut to when I was taking off a belly and didn’t have any muscle! That was my skinny-as-hell weight! That was my oh-my-god-I-have-to-start-working-out-before-I-dry-up-and-blow-away weight.

Dude, eat more!

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Also, unless you are about 5’7", you are NOT muscular at 145lbs…you are just skinny as hell and lean.[/quote]

He’s not even lean. Check out his pic on his “Allow me to introduce myself” thread.

I won’t flame you for your weight. I have heard that some women like the “teddy bear” type of guy. To me, stocky means short but muscular with a little fat. But there are women who prefer a softer guy. I think a lot of it depends on what type of guy their father is and their relationship with him. A lot of people believe that men marry women like their mothers and women marry men like their fathers. There’s someone out there for everyone.

But I think ProfX said it, that she could also not like you and is saying that to send you away nicely.

DB

It could mean anything, but, there ARE people out there(male and female) who prefer a little(or alot) fat on their mate.

From my observation, it seems there’s a myth amongst the women of some link between weight and strength, no matter that most/all is fat, but, who said women were logical creatures? However, though most want the strength underneath, they also have a preference(for one reason or another) for a large soft exterior. For some its just a preferential taste, while for others, its become a fetish to the point that the fat takes part in sexual activities.

There’s also a subgroup of this variety that have a thing for actively feeding their partner(male or female) in the attempt to make them grow larger.

Some women like the feeling of a heavy guy on top of them durring sex.

Heavy as in 200+ pounds. It doesnt have to mean fat.

I have found that MANY smaller girls like larger men.[/quote]

Prof X is a player :smiley:

Some women say things like that to test you and to see if you stick your tail between your legs, sulk, and walk away.

Think about it.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Some women say things like that to test you and to see if you stick your tail between your legs, sulk, and walk away.

Think about it.[/quote]

At 145 “muscular” pounds, I think he dieted his tail off.

I like a guy with some meat on his bones! Actually I was thinking that Lothos pics were pretty nice and way better than the bodyweight guy. ProfX is a hunk in my book. But if Caveman came knocking on my door, you could all go hang! :slight_smile:

totally agrees w/ Professor X on the skinny chicks and security thing

Dollar bill

are you married to your mum?

That is such a crock of freudian wank.

but you are right Horses for courses. When i get fat, i am just glad my lady likes big guys (relative), compared to some 10 stoner.

mmm, maybe she might look like my mum. better compare.

Also, unless you are under 5’7", you are NOT muscular at 145lbs…you are just skinny as hell and lean.[/quote]

actually around 5’7’’ even 170 is not that muscular. pussies.

im a bit under 5’8’’ so i can say that.

I have heard the teddy bear line as well. My last gf was one of those chicks I think. The guy she dated before me was kind of a fatso. About 6’1", I’d say about 220lbs, not obese but not normal(wait I forgot, obese is normal now). Anyway, I guess she still is stuck on this guy. It’s funny she always said I was skinny(at the time I was skinny fat, 6’3" about 180). But I had some muscle deffinition, which she also liked. But I lost her because I was insane at the time, didn’t have much to do with my body. Anyway, I hate to say it, but I have heard from more girls that they would rather have a guy carry more fat than be ripped. I think it has to do with veins because girls think that is nasty. Screw that, I’m gonna have abs and I don’t care if I’m a veins, I do this for me. Girls are crazy anyway.

I think I was 145 when I was like 13. I think she was just telling you she doesn’t like scrawny, weak pussies. I’d suggest deadlifts, bench, and squats and lots of food. Good luck.

"Screw that, I’m gonna have abs and I don’t care if I’m a veins, I do this for me. Girls are crazy anyway. "

Yeah and they have cooties too

Tatjana23 wrote:
I’m very confused, because I was chatting with a 100-pound young girl and she told me that I’m too thin and muscular for her (I’m currently weighin 145). She told me that she would like to have a 200-pound fat teddy bear. Isn’t this kinda freaky, right?

Many girls like the security of being with a larger guy. I don’t think she was in any way referring to someone who was an obese 200lbs. She was probably referring to someone with a more “stocky” build. That isn’t odd at all. I have found that MANY smaller girls like larger men.

Also, unless you are under 5’7", you are NOT muscular at 145lbs…you are just skinny as hell and lean.[/quote]

No no man! She actually told me that she wants a man with a huge BEERBELLY lol. She told that she doesn’t dig muscles at all =D.