Do Peptides Work as Well as GH?

Supposedly, MK 677 and some other peptides can increase HGH significantly.

Is there a big difference between taking these and HGH? They seem much cheaper and easier.

If they were comparable then nobody would be paying the sky high prices of growth.

3 Likes

How far off, then? Are the gh peptides even worth using?

Idk man. There’s a pretty good thread about growth currently. Find your post in pharma, and then literally scroll down like 3 posts. Might find some info

Do you still hear about MK 677 anymore? It was the rage a few years ago. I did them for a few months. I didn’t notice anything.

I’ve never heard a direct comparison, like x MK677 = 1iu of GH.

MK 677 definitely felt like it had some GH stimulating properties, like fat loss despite an increased appetite. I never felt any miraculously sped up healing properties, or significantly quicker noticeable recovery from workouts.

Ive taken mk-677

Definitely worked for me, i had to take it at night and that gave me the benefit of better sleep, also felt like i recovered better.
Still sometimes take it when i feel like i have a slight injury.

However the hunger for me was insane. Id wake up like a bear coming out of hibernation.

Not sure about this but did read one of the benefits of mk-677 is it wont suppress your own hgh release.

I haven’t taken hgh so cant compare the two

Peptides are shit compared to the real thing. Period.

CJC/Ipa did nothing for me. Tes/Ipa raised IGF-1 above range and had some benefits. Not sure how different 1-2iu HGH would be. But certainly 4iu GH is better than any peptide

Yes there is definitely a major difference between both, for example you inject hgh but take a pill mk-677 which has bad effects on liver/kidneys, or comparing a test booster at walmart verse a real injection on test.

1 Like

Hymm, I didn’t take mk-677. I injected a Sermorelin mixture. It was 3 things in the mixture. So when I said I didn’t notice anything, I wasn’t taking mk-677. And if I remember correctly, my lab number did not exceed the range while injecting in mixture.

1 Like

Id rather use the “real thing”, but its next to impossible to find a Dr. in my area that will prescribe HGH.

But Dr. Internet is everywhere…

2 Likes

True, but when you dont even know much about that…