Do Not be Deceived...

WALL STREET JOURNAL - MARKET WATCH - PRESS RELEASE

Share International Reveals Christmas Miracle

Last update: 1:03 p.m. EST Dec. 12, 2008
LOS ANGELES, Dec 12, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ – For years the world has been filled with miracles of all kinds. In April 1995 Time magazine devoted an eight-page spread to its cover story on miracles and concluded: “People are hungry for signs.”
Look now for the biggest miracle of all. In the very near future a large, bright star will appear in the sky visible to all throughout the world – night and day.
Unbelievable? Fantasy? No, a simple fact. Around a week later, Maitreya, the World Teacher for all humanity, will begin his open emergence and – though not yet using the name Maitreya – will be interviewed on a major US television program.

In 1988, CNN and other media reported on Maitreya’s miraculous appearance to 6,000 people in Nairobi, Kenya, on Saturday, June 11. A week before the event, a remarkable sign occurred: “On Saturday 4 June a big, bright star was sighted, unusually brighter than ordinary stars,” reported Kenya Times editor Job Mutungi.

For over 30 years, artist, author and lecturer Benjamin Creme has been preparing the way for the emergence of Maitreya and his group, the Masters of Wisdom. In May 1982, Creme revealed at a packed press conference in Los Angeles that Maitreya had been living in the Asian community of London since July 19, 1977.

Awaited by all faiths under different names, Maitreya is the Christ to Christians, the Imam Mahdi to Muslims, Krishna to Hindus, the Messiah to Jews, and Maitreya Buddha to Buddhists. He is the World Teacher for all, religious or not, an educator in the broadest sense.
As a modern man concerned with today’s problems, Maitreya works behind the scenes of our changing world. The outpouring of his extraordinary energy has been the stimulus for dramatic developments on many fronts: the ending of the cold war; the break-up of the Soviet Union; the reunification of Germany; the ending of apartheid in South Africa; the growing power of the people’s voice, leading to demands for freedom and justice; and the worldwide focus on preserving the environment.

Maitreya’s message can be summarized as “share and save the world”. He will seek to inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and to create world peace through sharing, economic justice and global cooperation.

With Maitreya and his group working openly in the world, humanity is assured not only of survival but of the creation of a brilliant new civilization.

So is this dude like the Anti-Christ, or what? Obama is supposed to be him. I’m confused!

Well, I guess now is the time to load up on stocks. We’re saved!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
So is this dude like the Anti-Christ, or what? Obama is supposed to be him. I’m confused![/quote]

Look at the picture, that is Obama, he had to shave and put on a suit! In this day in age, you have to dress with the times if you want to call yourself the messiah.

The robe thing went out several centuries ago, and people only think you are a weirdo if you talk about change, and being our savior if you are wearing a robe with a long beard, but say the same thing in a suit, then people will believe you.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
…I’m confused![/quote]

Well, isn’t that your natural state?

Let’s start counting how many die as a result of following this one…

Does Vegas have any odds?

Mufasa

What I find funny is that many religious people will read this thread and mock Maitreya, while failing to apply the same logical analysis to their own brand of faith.

[quote]forlife wrote:
What I find funny is that many religious people will read this thread and mock Maitreya, while failing to apply the same logical analysis to their own brand of faith.[/quote]

If you have faith, you have faith that it is true.

How is your faith any better than Maitreya’s faith?

His followers believe just as adamantly in the truthfulness of their particular fairy tales as you believe in yours.

[quote]forlife wrote:
How is your faith any better than Maitreya’s faith?

His followers believe just as adamantly in the truthfulness of their particular fairy tales as you believe in yours.[/quote]

Well, at least he isn’t out chasing fairy tail. He’s got that going for him.

Thanks.

Armed with the information in this article, I am no longer in danger of being deceived about world peace and hope for humanity coming from a messenger of a higher power.

http://www.share-international.org/magazine/old_issues/2008/2008-12.htm

MAITREYA’S Q&A

Q. Did vote tampering take place in the recent US presidential elections?

A. Yes, but to a lesser degree than the last two elections.

Q. If so, what would the real results have been ? without vote rigging and other tricks?

A. About 5 per cent higher for Barack Obama.

Q. Does the election of Barack Obama mean that the soul aspect of America can more easily manifest itself?

A. Not necessarily. He has not done anything yet! A better indication will come when the US public hear and assess Maitreya. The African-American community will feel empowered and vindicated by Barack Obama’s election victory but almost half of the popular vote, 48 per cent, went to the Republicans. The breakdown of America’s economic and financial hegemony will be very influential in the months ahead.

Q. Do you think Barack Obama will be more responsive to Maitreya’s ideas than his Republican counterpart?

A. Yes, and he has come to presidential power at a significant moment for the world.

Q. Will Barack Obama be the last president of the United States? I believe it was either Maitreya’s associate or your Master who said that eventually the US presidency will be replaced by a group of wise elder statesmen and that former president Jimmy Carter (in office, 1976-1980) will be invited to join them if he lives long enough.

A. That is still the Plan so there is every chance that Mr Obama will be the last President.

Q. The International Monetary Fund seems to be gaining a new level of importance as more and more economies begin to suffer from the economic collapse. What should or could best happen to the IMF? Is it also doomed to disappear along with other bodies which help maintain traditional capitalism?

A. The IMF is deeply disliked and distrusted, especially by the developing countries which have been driven to its door by desperation. Time after time they have been given money, which they badly need, at the cost of their free will and the right to develop according to their traditions. They have been forced to grow food, for example, on a large scale for the foreign market and to buy their people’s food from abroad. They are trapped.

It is useful for countries at the moment who are suffering from the current economic crisis but eventually, when the principle of sharing reigns, it will be disbanded and close its doors. It has been blatantly a tool used for purely political ends.

Q. On the Day of Declaration, (1) will our pets be aware of what is happening? (2) Will the animal kingdom in general be aware of the most important day of our planet ?

A. (1) No, only men and women over the age of 14 years. (2) No.

Q. I have been a believer in the return of the World Teacher for several years. It was my understanding that Maitreya had an open invitation to appear on a major television network, at a time of His choosing. Recently, I heard someone involved with Share International say that that invitation was no longer in effect. I would really like to get the latest status from ‘the horse’s mouth’. What is the status of the invitation? I don’t want to be giving out wrong information.

A. The invitation still stands and ‘the time of His choosing’ is very near. Someone, for whatever reason, is giving out false information.

Q. Was Hurricane Gustav that affected the southern US coast, including New Orleans, the result of karma, the result of the devas being out of equilibrium, or just a natural phenomenon? (You stated that Hurricane Katrina that deluged New Orleans in 2005 and killed over 12,000 people ‘per your Master’s information’ was the result of our actions in the Middle East).

A. Hurricane Gustav was the result of the devas being out of equilibrium. Humanity is under great stress and strain and this affects the devic evolution. So, although indirect, it is karmic but more general in cause.

Q. According to Buddhist eschatology, the teachings of Buddha will be forgotten by the time Maitreya comes to Earth. Also, there are certain physical events which will take place prior to his arrival. If you recognize Buddhism as a true teaching, how do you explain Maitreya’s arrival under current circumstances?

A. Among orthodox Buddhists the expectation of Maitreya Buddha varies between thousands and, in Japan, many millions of years. They really have no idea. Nor do they understand Who, in fact, Maitreya is. He does not ‘come’ to Earth, He has never left it. He is a great teacher like the Buddha before Him, and His manifestation is at a time of His choosing, not our fantasy or speculation. Buddhist teaching is about human psychology, spiritual awareness and how we should live together for the greatest good of all. It is not about dates.

Q. I am interested in how some people have seen aliens. Benjamin Creme says that if we went to Mars we would not see them as they live on a different plane and their bodies are etheric, so how is it possible that some people supposedly see them? We know about crashes and that NASA is hiding a lot of information on UFOs.

What really interests me is whether our Space Brothers can be seen with our own eyes: can they show themselves to us if they want to? For example, when they come here to make crop circles, could we see them? Or is it only the flying objects that are seen by people?

Other than that I can say that Share International is the best magazine in the world and I feel the only one that can really give us true information as I don’t know anyone else besides Benjamin Creme who can directly speak with Masters. I followed Sai Baba for years but even when I go to India to see him, I cannot get so close, as through what Benjamin tells us.

Thank you, for your fantastic magazine and to Benjamin for opening our eyes and let us see, so much more that just what we see.

A. It is true that the people of Mars, for example, live in etheric physical matter rather than in our dense physical. The etheric planes, of which there are four, are physical but subtle and, so far, invisible to our sight. This will change when we on Earth develop etheric vision.

When someone from Mars wishes to be seen he can lower the vibration of his body and/or his space vehicle until he/it becomes visible to us; when he raises it again he/it ‘disappears’. I do not like to call our Brothers in space aliens; they are indeed our Brothers and we owe them an enormous debt, so arduous is the constant work they do on our behalf.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

Q. Dear Mr Creme, when you receive photos of Maitreya’s blessings how do you know for sure which ones are real and which are photo defects?

A. I check every one with my Master.

Why the fuck do people listen to amateur Scottish painters?