Do Natural Test Booster Supplements Work?

Hey all,
So, I was searching for some fish oil the other day and one link led to another and I ended up in this supp “Biotech USA Tribulus Maximus” and according to the description is a natty testo booster.
So, are these boosters are indicated for above 30 year old men? when testo levels are going down, or in general? I couldn’t find any info.
Has anyone take it before?
Thanks in advance.

All trash and they don’t work and I can give you blood work to prove it.

Will some make you feel good due to the vitamins in them? yes

Increase serum total test or free test? nope

1 Like

I’m kinda curious about this too, Kolanti. I know a bunch of the ones sold locally like TESTO or Herbal Ignite tout certain ingredients like Ginseng / Horny Goat Weed etc (source). Are those really all pie-in-the-sky promises or is there at least some supporting evidence around these? Would be curious to know. Might be time to dig into some resources myself…

There’s only one way to find out.

I was curious about it myself.

So in about a month, I’ll buy one of the best testosterone boosters on the market here, and also do a blood test to see my levels before taking it.

When I’m almoust out of those pills - I’ll do blood tests again to see if there’s any difference.

Each blood test will cost me 20€ and test booster itself is 40€ so it will be 80€ total to get an answer to eternal question.

1 Like

Nothing miraculous, but high quality ones like Alpha Male can improve energy and wellbeing as you get older…

Alpha Male contains Tongkat Ali extract, which I believe has been shown to increase testosterone. I doubt tribulus by itself has been proven to increase testosterone in young healthy males (I have heard of studies supporting these claims for middle aged/ elderly men)

I recommend Estrogenex from hi-tech. I got my blood work done before taking it during and after to see if actually worked and it did.

1 Like