T Nation

Do Mild Oral Cycles Need a PCT?

Hi all,

A lot of contradictory flows around regarding the length and strength of a PCT, especially with mild orals such as OT and Var. Even when stacked, people still suggest no PCT. Others go for the full Adex at 0.125 ED during the cycle and then a 3 week nolva PCT at 40/20/20. Naturally it depends on the person.

Which camp are you in? Just curious to know everyone’s views.

Use this stacked oral only cycle as an example. Orals are OT and Var. Var is kept lower than OT due to its negative effects on libido and appetite whereas OT does the opposite. Total oral level is always at or below 90mg. Proviron is added due to libido increase and anabolic effect.

Wk 1 - 30mg OT & 20mg Var (ED)
Wk 2 - 40mg OT & 30mg Var (ED)
Wk 3 - 50mg OT & 30mg Var (ED)
Wk 4 - 60mg OT & 30mg Var AND 25mg/50mg Proviron (ED)
Wk 5 - 60mg OT & 30mg Var AND 25mg/50mg Proviron (ED)
Wk 6 - 50mg OT & 30mg Var AND 25mg/50mg Proviron (ED)
Wk 7 - 30mg Var and 25/50mg Proviron (ED)
Wk 8 - 30mg Var and 25/50mg Proviron (ED)

PCT (This is where you come in)
Wk 9 - Nolva ED @ 40mg
Wk 10 - Nolva ED @ 20mg
wk 11 - Nolva ED @ 20mg

Come at me bro.

from personal experiences with phs so similar to oral only cycles i would agree with just using a short pct but definately not one at all. 40/20/20 is good my last pct i did 20/10/10. i get sides from nolva and its not fun so i wanna be on it for the least mount of time possible

Well since your cycle is fairly long I’m sure PCT is necessary to get back on track fast. If it was a shorty there would be less of need.

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
i get sides from nolva and its not fun so i wanna be on it for the least mount of time possible[/quote]
What side effects do you get?